Tsuihou Sareta Renkinjutsushi-san, Saikyou no Dungeon wo Tsukurimasen ka? - Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
These spirits are some kind of pixies I guess, lives for playing pranks by form of dungeons.

Sure hope this "clearly not japanese" person wont flip out over everything being dangerous and impossible for 20 chapters after this...

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, if you get a spirit waifu and a dungeon just for helping out (without even having to kill the monster), you already are an enemy of humanity (100% of the male side, and most of the female side at least).

Dex-chan lover
anyone else thougth the spirit was trying to scam MC when the werewolf suddenly aperat

Supporter
Guess the author wants to get the story going quickly. Chapter 4: The hero party gets annihilated by the newly created dungeon.

anyone else thougth the spirit was trying to scam MC when the werewolf suddenly aperat
It would have been a good change of pace. Instead of the waifu caring about the MC she just wants to use him to create a infamous dungeon for personal gain. Could have had another aqua.

Dex-chan lover
Geh we are already getting bad signs. Werewolf charging into MC is like 5 meters away somehow a whole convo and reading a book possible to summon gobbos. I hate that stupid way they do flow of actions.

Dex-chan lover
Geh we are already getting bad signs. Werewolf charging into MC is like 5 meters away somehow a whole convo and reading a book possible to summon gobbos. I hate that stupid way they do flow of actions.
It's like this:

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter,
so dungeons get invaded by humans and monster, but they are enemies of humanity? how so? sounds more like they are victims

Users who are viewing this thread