Tsuihou Sareta Renkinjutsushi-san, Saikyou no Dungeon wo Tsukurimasen ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Supporter
No need to worry about redrawing nipples -- just have reality be what you want it to be and she never even had nipples in the first place!

Also, pg 23 "rapid rate pace" feels like it was meant to be either "rapid rate" or "rapid pace" and ended up with both (I've done similar before myself).

Group Leader
I can’t tell if this manga is going in a good direction or not at this point

• Thinking
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I just hope it doesn't become a harem of monster girls he creates and who call him father.
This series ends at Chapter 50 (if i understood the last line of the raw).
For for monster girl Harem, well
as per the Raw, he doesn't create anything new until the very end when he creates a Dragon(?)-girl whom he welcomes and the series ends.

Dex-chan lover
So, MC got a child now, and both him and the Dungeon Spirit act as parents to the kid.
Meaning we can say that there wouldn't be any need for the MC & Spirit to be lovey-dovey anymore.
Why tho? The kid needs a sibling.

Dex-chan lover
qMKiMLT.png

Dex-chan lover
whelp he win a cute little psycho vamp as a daughter, could be worse

Dex-chan lover
Ok, let's get the usual dialogue that happens out of the way:
"Oh wow she hot!"
"Nooooo! She is literally less than a day old!"
It does make for an interesting philosophical debate. Technically, she's a newborn, and in terms of appearance, she's maybe 10 years old, but she doesn't act like either of those ages, and her dialogue indicates a high intelligence despite her very limited experience. Earth's age of consent laws are useless here.

Dex-chan lover
So this ends in chapter 50 so I'm guessing axed? That makes this entirely pointless to read then :S

• Angry
Dex-chan lover
what a sweetie, but I still couldn't imagine ever wanting to go to a dungeon that hasn't been confirmed lest you get accidently onetapped by the random vamp loli hanging out in the dungeon

Dex-chan lover
The breasts havi'g a big 'ol censored all over it would make some people fuming, but dang it would be funny

Users who are viewing this thread