Tsuihou Sareta Renkinjutsushi-san, Saikyou no Dungeon wo Tsukurimasen ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of the old joke about a guy being stranded on a roof as the town's flooding, who keeps turning away boats who come to help him get away, claiming god will save him. He eventually drowns, and when he gets to the afterlife and asks why he wasn't saved, god just goes "what are you talking about? Why didn't you take one of the boats I sent?"

"I don't need you Rick, I'm the hero! I was told so by a fortune teller! Get lost!"
"Yeah I said you'd be a hero... with Rick's help, who I sent to you. So where the hell is Rick?"

Supporter
It was on my mind today...
chipmunk-scream.gif

Dex-chan lover
I really hope he won't let his monsters die, or let his "daughter" be injured, just because its his old party <_<
Considering he's willing to kill adventurers it'd be weird, if he suddenly decided its bad to seriously attack them 🙄

I'm surprised Rick listened to this "fortune teller" man looks creepy as hell o_o

Dex-chan lover
I really hope he won't let his monsters die, or let his "daughter" be injured, just because its his old party <_<
Considering he's willing to kill adventurers it'd be weird, if he suddenly decided its bad to seriously attack them 🙄

I'm surprised Rick listened to this "fortune teller" man looks creepy as hell o_o
I don't think he'll compromise his dungeon over being compassionate towards his old party.

If you re-read the first chapter, it's shown that he's quite unpleasant towards his old party, and being a menacing figure as the dungeon master.

Dex-chan lover
So healer wants out but doesn't leave? These party members are retarded. Staying with a leader who sucks this bad.

I don't think he'll compromise his dungeon over being compassionate towards his old party.

If you re-read the first chapter, it's shown that he's quite unpleasant towards his old party, and being a menacing figure as the dungeon master.
He also theorises becoming the DM altered his morals probably as a way to be able to be a DM without having second thoughts.

Also with the amount of people dying to MC's dungeon surely this would be causing huge issues for the humans. So many missing parties would be raising giant red flags and also the loss of adventurers impacting their ability to do missions of any kind.

Wonder if healer-girl will defect to Rick inside the dungeon, because she lost her heart for humanity by that "hero"

Dex-chan lover
Had to read a few times, because I thought the oldman was telling him that he was rigid and flexible...

Dex-chan lover
The hero? no. he is more like a spoiled brat who will throw a temper tantrunt when he doesn't get his will.
people dying because of him... i would have sent a tons of assassins to handle him and then find a new more empathical hero.
honesty i hope we DO not get a "Oh woo me" flashback when he is dying.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Fortune Teller: Where the hell is Rick?
Hero: (try to make something up to cover up real reason Rick is not here) Well, he say he suddenly remember that he have grand-son name Morty and he have to go help him now.

Users who are viewing this thread