Tsuihou Sareta Saikyou Seijo wa, Machi de Slow Life wo Okuritai!

Don't worry! Mangadex staff tends to hold freshly first time poster's uploads to verify if they're legit :D just be patient

Is this manga raw realy come in part like this ?
If yes maybe ill not read it
Bcoz it will bcome annoying to read

I rather have slower releases if it means that this bullshit "1.1" and "1.2" trend ends

Man, I dunno who keeps thinking 4 page micro chapters is a good idea. They always have the most horrid pacing.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for sharing this I looked at the raws for the rest of CH01 and is this right
She's a healer aka doctor called the Saint and after being kicked out of the party she's using her magic to clean tables in an inn or restaurant ?? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
What is with these stories and always being the healer that gets kicked out of the party. Why would a party willingly remove the thing that keeps them going?

@Drake68655
(As a healer in most games that I play)
People think healers are a burden because they have to carry them (for obvious reason, HEALING). Sometimes, the healers don’t heal quick enough, that can cause them to lose team mates. People are very negative towards healers, and it’s heartbreaking to hear someone telling them they aren’t needed. I feel guilty when I cause a team mate to die, like thinking “if I was a second early..” or something like that, I just honestly feel like a burden.

But yea, it’s just a lot of guilty feelings and sadness.

Healer is basically the role with a highest requirement of a personal boundary. You can learn that from Marry, Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash. If you all sweet and cute saint, that's not good for business.

Group Leader
@Drake68655 I dunno, I'm guessing maybe the upkeep of a healer, like in a fantasy world they're gonna be expensive and probably want more of the look from adventuring, so it's only reasonable to cut the cost down by removing them, assuming your not getting hurt enough to justify the cost

Users who are viewing this thread