Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 10 Ch. 95

Dex-chan lover
Bosses that spam status effects in games are the worst.

Didn't bring any resistance gear or items? Oh what's that? You were playing blind and didn't know this boss had status effect attacks?

Well get fucked noob, start learning how to dodge, and hope the boss has vulnerability phases where it stops spamming it's crap so you can get 1 petty hit in.

le3

Dex-chan lover

Didn't bring any resistance gear or items? Oh what's that? You were playing blind and didn't know this boss had status effect attacks?

Well get fucked noob, start learning how to dodge, and hope the boss has vulnerability phases where it stops spamming it's crap so you can get 1 petty hit in.
Either it turn based, action or strategy rpg..... boss that do that can burn in hell.... even if they come in the form of cute animu girl...

Dex-chan lover
Rather convenient loophole this mob seems to be using. Every other time MC used this skill, even boss tier monsters, they were pinned in place. Here this mermaid is allowed to freely move as long as it move within it's shadow? I call BS. The author need to step up their game and quit cheating the system just to build tension.

Dex-chan lover

I remember playing Shadow Heart : from the new world that has boss that use instant death which 100% guaranteed, only way to combat it is buy accessories that negate instant death status effects which is expensive & need to buy 4

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

To think this is probably just a mini-boss and it's already this annoying.
But then again, boss monsters which like to spam skills is technically the devs throwing a bone to the players and telling them that spamming = predictability (even if only by a bit)

Double-page supporter
Rather convenient loophole this mob seems to be using. Every other time MC used this skill, even boss tier monsters, they were pinned in place. Here this mermaid is allowed to freely move as long as it move within it's shadow? I call BS. The author need to step up their game and quit cheating the system just to build tension.
To be fair, it's usually used as a surprise attack where Luce hammers them like 5 seconds later, so understandable that it's playing out differently now that everyone is paralyzed.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, it's usually used as a surprise attack where Luce hammers them like 5 seconds later, so understandable that it's playing out differently now that everyone is paralyzed.
It not that I mind the mob being able to move around slightly inside their shadow, but here the mermaid just has full mobility as long as they don't fully submerged. Their shadow should be projected from a semi-fixed point, and not able to move laterally in relation to Luce's positions.

Now if they had some why to project a mobile light source, fair enough. But in a dungeon where the light sources are fixed? This is just pure BS plot device to heap further hardship on Luce to build artificial tension.

Dex-chan lover
It not that I mind the mob being able to move around slightly inside their shadow, but here the mermaid just has full mobility as long as they don't fully submerged. Their shadow should be projected from a semi-fixed point, and not able to move laterally in relation to Luce's positions.

Now if they had some why to project a mobile light source, fair enough. But in a dungeon where the light sources are fixed? This is just pure BS plot device to heap further hardship on Luce to build artificial tension.
I am guessing the reason is the light refraction in the water allows it to move.

Dex-chan lover
I am guessing the reason is the light refraction in the water allows it to move.
Sure, but there should be a limit to even that. The mob is circling around to the complete other side of Luce and the original light source. It would have been so much simpler to just have it splash water to break the shadow and be done with it. But no, we have to use nonsensical BS to fudge the skill mechanics and force the MC into a compromised position for some epic save.

Dex-chan lover

Ahh yes, the memories of having to respec or drop in the middle of the many jrpg wizardry indies, fuck that trend

Users who are viewing this thread