Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 10 Ch. 99

Dex-chan lover
Kudos to the author. That is a great way to show intelligent MC uncovering a plot by an intelligent antagonist.
Too many series often relegate the other to an idiot to show the other is smart. This series successfully avoided that and has so far exceeded my expectations in making good characters.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, this fit the parts I was in doubt about well.

Elma's suspicion was more of a hunch that he followed till the end, because of the lack of hard evidence he had to bluff his way to the truth.

Even Kalos going all "mustache-twirling villain explaining the dastardly plan" makes sense because... he is a fanatic, his calm demeanor was actually his facade, it must feel even refreshing for him to drop the act and be himself as he kills these scrubs.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

Ok traitor, prepare to have your insides uninstalled!
v7n4wi.gif

If you can't think of a good motivation for a character to be evil just make them secretly a religious fanatic, lol.
So cheap...
I don't think Kalos is actually a fanatic. Elma pointed out how he's just repeating what other people were saying. Kalos seems to be using the cult as an excuse to fight adventurers. For what purposes? I guess we'll find out in the coming chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread