Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 11 Ch. 104

Dex-chan lover
Damn, what a fight. I'd assume it was a bullshit pvp meta cause unless you were gimped cleric that had some physical investment it was an instant loss for any other class, other than cycling dodges and movement. Which would also be countered by the homing projectiles, if a game had that in 1v1 pvp that'd be the end of it

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
God that fight was so hyped & my anxiety was rising. I absolutely love the team coordination between them & although I did have suspend my disbelief on how Elma was able to plan in advance a counter to such an obscure build. It makes sense that the title Kalos had gave it away but at the same time Elma has been thinking about the possibility of another player character being involved in this world. One more thing to note: I feel bad for Hilde because she won't believe her mentor was evil & I wouldn't blame her for accusing Elma for murdering him. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
The one thing I hate is that he stops to monologue after being stabbed, instead of swinging his ALREADY RAISED sword at the guy who's busy driving a sword through his chest. Like you have the perfect chance to take him down with you, but instead you go "But how? I'm supposed to be OP tho? U scrubs shouldn't have been able to beat my meta PVP build!"

Life ain't a game, you don't despawn/ragdoll as soon as you take a fatal hit. You can still fcking finish swinging a sword. People have been known to continue fighting for a few minutes while impaled by multiple spears - that's an extreme case, I know, but someone whose fighting style relies on being in constant pain should be used to pain enough that they don't freeze up as soon as they're stabbed.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, what do you know? Setup and tactics won the fight! This manga and Saikyou Onna are proving that isekai could be more than just screaming loudly and mundanely overpowering your opponents.

Kinda wish the setup was more prominent though

Dex-chan lover
God that fight was so hyped & my anxiety was rising. I absolutely love the team coordination between them & although I did have suspend my disbelief on how Elma was able to plan in advance a counter to such an obscure build. It makes sense that the title Kalos had gave it away but at the same time Elma has been thinking about the possibility of another player character being involved in this world. One more thing to note: I feel bad for Hilde because she won't believe her mentor was evil & I wouldn't blame her for accusing Elma for murdering him. Thanks for the translations.
It's not just the title.

Being a famous magic swordsman without a permanent party means that he has incredible solo sustain. That narrows the build possibilities down to whatever can provides him with the MP to keep casting. When you pair that with the title, what you do is shut down every possible build that refunds MP.

HP->MP? Means he has self-regen. I doubt there's a better self-regen than this poison build.

0 MP condition? It's possible, but either Elma would change up his fighting style, or the condition would be strange enough to affect his title.

Nicknames are hard to control. It's not that Kalos was bad at hiding his build, but against a sufficiently meta player, it's not possible without preparing a decoy build.

Dex-chan lover
Life ain't a game, you don't despawn/ragdoll as soon as you take a fatal hit. You can still fcking finish swinging a sword. People have been known to continue fighting for a few minutes while impaled by multiple spears - that's an extreme case, I know, but someone whose fighting style relies on being in constant pain should be used to pain enough that they don't freeze up as soon as they're stabbed.
Honestly, I don't have a problem with it here. He's not stunned because of pain, he's stunned because he is genuinely shocked that he lost. Remember the rant he went on when he first revealed his build: he viewed Elma as a spoiled brat with nothing to his name beyond connections, good gear, and a good upbringing. That very same brat completely outsmarted him, nuked his invincibility, and rammed a sword through him, all in the span of a few seconds. That's enough of a shock in a short amount of time to give him pause, I'd say. He legitimately was just unable to keep up with what was happening at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread