Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 10 Ch. 100

So either Kalos or the leader of the organization Kalos claims to be a part of is another isekaied person, I suppose

Dex-chan lover
Well shit, Elma is facing someone that not only is really strong level wise but also has knowledge to back that up. This really will be his toughest challenge he needs to overcome & I hope they do it correctly without having unearned plot armor. Just minor rant but why is it that whenever a traitor is revealed, they lose all composure & act so demented that they eventually lose their logic which will be their downfall? I just prefer they remained the same but are a threat to the protagonist. Thanks for the translations.
Did you see him counter the jester? He hasn't lost his logic, hes still quite calm and methodical.

Plus this guy seems to have game knowledge like elma so i doubt he's dying here.

Dex-chan lover
Did you see him counter the jester? He hasn't lost his logic, hes still quite calm and methodical.

Plus this guy seems to have game knowledge like elma so i doubt he's dying here.
he's like a combo of aizen and zaraki. calm and calculated but also wants to fight for the sake of fighting

Dex-chan lover
Well shit, Elma is facing someone that not only is really strong level wise but also has knowledge to back that up. This really will be his toughest challenge he needs to overcome & I hope they do it correctly without having unearned plot armor. Just minor rant but why is it that whenever a traitor is revealed, they lose all composure & act so demented that they eventually lose their logic which will be their downfall? I just prefer they remained the same but are a threat to the protagonist. Thanks for the translations.
This same person said they keep a loli at their side, because learned the hard way that being an obnoxious edge lord doesn't make you any friends. Seems they just got tired of hiding it.

Dex-chan lover
Someone said we're basically caught up with the raws, if so what's the release schedule? Monthly, less, more?

note the webnovel stops in the middle of this fight

100! healer going pull the win, saying it now
right
Kalos' build is called "Poison Magic Zombie(or was it Magic Poison Zombie)" back on earth it's based around inflecting himself with poison for both a stat boost and powerful regeneration also several of his skills require him to be poisoned to use
at a key moment she gives him a buff that cures and prevents poison for a time
Is he also a isekaied person?
no he is not but it's quite likely there are or were isekai'd people in the organization he belongs to

Dex-chan lover
Nice, anime adaptation has been announced and will be produced by Studio GoHands

Dex-chan lover
By GoHands... Well shit, that will doom both the TV anime AND the source... :facepalm:
Wouldn't really say that.

As i did watch "The Masterful Cat Is Depressed Again Today" in 2023, and it was overall a good series both animation and plot wise (not sure how well it was adapted compared to the source though, since haven't read it).

And from what i remember, many people also liked "The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses" which aired during the same time.

The only thing people complained about was those oddly used pan-shots, which didn't make much sense (and something which we can definitely see in the teaser as well for this Series).

Dex-chan lover
Someone said we're basically caught up with the raws, if so what's the release schedule? Monthly, less, more?
Yes, as of writing this, we are caught up to the raws.

The raw release schedule is weekly.

Not having seen any raws drop in a few weeks is odd, so the mangaka could be taking a break right now.

Edit: Looks like 3 raw chapters just dropped today all at once (9/12/2024). Gonna be working on getting all of them released as soon as we can! :aquadrink:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I HAD TO FALL, TO LOSE IT ALLLLLLL
IN THE ENNNNNNND, IT DOESN"T EVEN MATTTTTTTTERRRRRRRR
No shit I started singing here too
uI42KKa.png

Dex-chan lover
Thank you guys for the amazing translation and what a feast for the eyes with your cool and spot-on effect on the skill name

Dex-chan lover
Would a isekaied person believe that pseudo religious crap, even as an excuse for self-realization? I don't think those three things can be true at the same time(divine mission, excuse to fight and being from another world). Even if that "Creator God" actually exists and has communicated with him, I do not believe any isekaied person would take any in-game religion seriously. After all, for (ex)players, even the gods in the game are just characters created by the developers.
They don’t believe the religion stuff, Elma pointed out that it was just a excuse to fight strong people.

Then dude bro also even confirmed it when Elma called him out with “I KNEW YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND ELMA!”.

Yes, as of writing this, we are caught up to the raws.

The raw release schedule is weekly.

Not having seen any raws drop in a few weeks is odd, so the mangaka could be taking a break right now.

Edit: Looks like 3 raw chapters just dropped today all at once (9/12/2024). Gonna be working on getting all of them released as soon as we can! :aquadrink:
looks like someone beat you to it.
i just finished reading chapters 101-104 from another translator.
the quality and choice of names used feels lower... still good to read though.

Users who are viewing this thread