Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 10 Ch. 100

Supporter
Is he also a isekaied person?
That or the actual leader behind all this is and he taught his followers meta strategies for winning

Will this be Elma's first defeat and possible party wipe?
This dude does feel pretty op right now. I wouldn’t mind if he was the whole…I’m sparing you so you can stronger and challenge someday, type

Would a isekaied person believe that pseudo religious crap, even as an excuse for self-realization? I don't think those three things can be true at the same time(divine mission, excuse to fight and being from another world). Even if that "Creator God" actually exists and has communicated with him, I do not believe any isekaied person would take any in-game religion seriously. After all, for (ex)players, even the gods in the game are just characters created by the developers.
I’m thinking he’s just a member of the cult being led by an actual player Who has his own reasons for stirring up some chaos, like it’s to Spawn some game breaking drop that only appears rarely in raids

Dex-chan lover
Would a isekaied person believe that pseudo religious crap, even as an excuse for self-realization? I don't think those three things can be true at the same time(divine mission, excuse to fight and being from another world). Even if that "Creator God" actually exists and has communicated with him, I do not believe any isekaied person would take any in-game religion seriously. After all, for (ex)players, even the gods in the game are just characters created by the developers.
I get what you're saying, but if you legitimately are reincarnated into this fictional world, and it is entirely realized, then it would stand to reason that the gods would now also be very real. That being said, there is a difference between being a follower and being a worshipper.

Dex-chan lover
But Kalos doesn't believe that crap, he literally joined that group because it'd bring him into conflict with skilled adventurers like Elma when he eventually got found out. He just wants to enjoy a good fight.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man I'm so happy to finally know who the traitor was and why (though I can't picture how they're going to get out of this, feels like a true fight against someone almost impossible to beat).

Also I guess this entire reveal is one reason why the artist designed Kalos with the soft disarming reasonable late 20s to middle aged wisened fem leaning adventurer look and act?

It really does make you think he is less suspicious despite how weird it is that he didn't detect any of these things that a lower ranked guy like celt was picking up on CONSTANTLY. Man I'm so excited.

Dex-chan lover
Well shit, Elma is facing someone that not only is really strong level wise but also has knowledge to back that up. This really will be his toughest challenge he needs to overcome & I hope they do it correctly without having unearned plot armor. Just minor rant but why is it that whenever a traitor is revealed, they lose all composure & act so demented that they eventually lose their logic which will be their downfall? I just prefer they remained the same but are a threat to the protagonist. Thanks for the translations.
I this case, that is exactly what Elma has focused in on. He doubts Kalos' insanity as a front.

Users who are viewing this thread