Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 8 Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
Skill book looks sick.

Cool seeing the supporting cast getting the ā€œfocusā€ for an arc, assassin clown goth gf incoming.

Dex-chan lover
Hear me out. She's actually misunderstood and will be their new party member. :finnawoke: also dommy mommy energy
Or better yet, Be a childhood friend of the MC. Being she is also a kid from the Aristocracy.

More competition for Luce chan.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Definitely a tsun-tsun-tsundere! And damn it Elma, work on your poker face:facepalm:

Double-page supporter
ya know, why do people shout out at shock upon hearing secrets
For real. This has got to be one of the dumbest tropes to ever make commonplace. "Oh wow this thing that I don't want everyone to know I am going to very publicly yell out so anyone nearby will know that it is very important".

The 'monologue for 2 hours in my head while everyone just patiently smiles and waits for me' one is dumb too but at least there you're keeping the important info in your head. For once it might be better to add a little realism to fiction and let people juggle thinking about things while controlling their outward reactions so social interactions aren't affected either way.

Dex-chan lover
He needs that book for his character build no? Also, are we done with his family popping up? I was wondering if we would see that girl again

Dex-chan lover
New skill probably just crit damage increase, not crit chance. Even if it crit chance, probably never reach 80-100% range. I mean, at that point it just a DPS check, what's the 'difficulty' they going to face? Not crit-ing once even with 80-100% crit?

Dex-chan lover
Oh man im so excited for this. The pacing has been really good about catching up to the ln (that'd I'd read anyways, the group translating it stopped) , im really surprised how fast its going but excited to see all these scenes put to panel.

Dex-chan lover
Hear me out. She's actually misunderstood and will be their new party member. :finnawoke: also dommy mommy energy
Her design definitely game me "main char party" energy. I'm gonna assume that the mentions of her using "connections with other nobles" is actually a rumor about her basically going against her family, and her lack of speaking is just her being shy, not being an extreme ice queen.

Dex-chan lover
ya know, why do people shout out at shock upon hearing secrets
It's a bit of role reversal. Normally, it's Luce who loses her cool and blurts something out. And it's a surprise jackpot for Elma, since it will drop a book that Luce really needs.

The humorous thing is that it may be Luce's luck that is driving everything. From her PoV running into Elma was huge luck. Going really crazy, maybe it was Luce's luck that Elma popped Heavy Knight class, and remembered his past life. :D

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it, why the MC is surprised that the head of the Haultodds' family is cruel? MC's own father rejected him and adopted a random woman, and regularly gives her live prisoners to kill in order to raise her level.

Users who are viewing this thread