Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 8 Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
lol now that she is used to it its ooh a couple million not a billion!

Dex-chan lover
Since the scythe has +crit, I fully expect the clown girl to have to use it in a pinch when things inevitably go south during this hunt.

I still can't fathom that a level 66 monster has 166 hp yet the dropped items have a market of a million.
"only 166 hp" doesn't really mean much, it's not like it means much to compare it with hp values you'd see in other RPGs that easily go into the tens of thousands+. The patchwork, which was described as a tanky assbeater patrol monster you shouldn't ever try to run into, was level 67 and only had 228 hp. An enemy that's just a normal rare spawn having like 30% less hp makes a lot of sense, especially when it has evasion skills.

Dex-chan lover
I still can't fathom that a level 66 monster has 166 hp yet the dropped items have a market of a million.
Rare dungeon + mob that is hard to kill unless you know it's weakness (which Elma does). The initial skill that it uses is armored, but it can't use it's spectral evasion during the windup for the attack. I.e. it's at PITA unless you know it's Achilles's heel.

I'd like if they don't get the drop. But, just do what you can in MMOs. Sell the loot and buy what you want.
Except that it's a rare drop from a rare boss in a rare dungeon. And nobles hog the skill books. (Elma got very lucky to find his book at from that black market shop.)

Dex-chan lover
I'm amazed Alma got the kill without relying on his skills. Lately it feels like he just only tanks and Luce kills but on bosses when he uses his trump card skills does he actually get a kill in.

I'm impressed, it shows he's really getting stronger in other aspects instead of just 1 and that he can do more than just relying on dropping his HP hard.
The sword helps a lot. Not sure if it buffs shield bash, but his regular attacks should be breaching the def threshold of regular mobs.

Dex-chan lover
You've gotta remember that the dungeon even spawning is supposed to be ultra rare. It isn't just the enemy existing, it's the fact that it's normally a limited supply and the entire game population is swarming over it like locusts. If we adjust the price based on how the nobility are running things, then that scythe is even more valuable thanks to the nobility monopolizing and hiding the existence of the dungeon even popping.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
The clown is getting spoiled from so many ultra rare drops.
Elma my man you must correct that clussy.

Dex-chan lover
What if Luce has to deal the killing blow for her LUK to kick in tho ?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Luce may have the passive attribute to make drops almost be at 100% rate, but I guess the skillbook really has a very low percentage to drop after all.

Dex-chan lover
Rare spawn plus good items. Kinda like Gold enemies in some games that have like 5-6 hp but basically evade everything that isn't a guaranteed hit and only take a single damage per hit.
Kiseki game have this, that pesky furball XD

Users who are viewing this thread