Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
I said it before and I'll say it again, I really appreciate this story because it lets the side characters show their stuff. Alma might be the walking strategy guide, but the side characters get to shine and score kills from his tactics.
Prob the best way to write this kind of MC.

Why would she decide to randomly trust someone other than our MC? lol
Have faith friend, let the ice warrior princess cook.

Dex-chan lover
We don't need the cliffhanger here, we know that Luce is gonna survive. But man, this is getting suspense.

Dex-chan lover
here we have our mc trying to encompass the fact that this world is changing from the game he knew and it's made pretty clear once more by the actions of all protagonists.

meanwhile, Luce saw her skill finally do damage, and a massive one at that, and wanted to keep the pace going. to outdo the enemy flying to the air, the ice pillar seemed like a clever choice in the heat of the moment, but her lack of understanding her enemy should have made Luce hestistate, but the adrenaline likely made her ignore any worries or lack of knowledge, leading up to the feint the enemy pursued.

our mc is too far away to deal with the counterattack by the boss, so either Luce will be knocked out, or at least hurled far away, or saved by one participants.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Ohh, high crit chance n crit dmg build, quite lethal when combine with provoker...
@.@...

How will she evade it?
@.@...

Users who are viewing this thread