Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm. Maybe it was a translation thing but I got the impression from the LN that his suspicion of Elma was basically a counter-jab to Elma's prodding. He didn't seriously think Elma was responsible.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm. Maybe it was a translation thing but I got the impression from the LN that his suspicion of Elma was basically a counter-jab to Elma's prodding. He didn't seriously think Elma was responsible.
Look like it his kind of teaching for Elma to be more careful next time when doing this kind of work.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, I would be lying if I said I didn't see that marriage proposal from miles away.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation, but these last two chapters were damn near incomprehensible. Pronouns got mixed up and made it seem like the wrong person was talking about the wrong things, terminology changed and made it difficult to tell what anyone was referring to, and in general it just felt messy. You've been doing great up until this point.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the marquis isn't the villain, it'd be just too boring.

Dex-chan lover
what's with the new terms, dream holes, king's wander , I mean I could guess but it's getting confusing :meguu:
The translation has been inconsistent from the beginning. I'm pretty sure the Marquis family's name has been spelled at least 3 different ways so far. So the "king's wander" is just the wandering bosses the come up super predictably, and the "dream holes" are probably just the dungeons. Some of the inconsistency might also come from the original, but I kinda doubt it.

Contributor
The marquis may be saying it in jest, but I think he was only half-joking with his offer of allowing Elma to marry Snow. If it actually happens he becomes his son-in-law and not a mere stranger adventurer. Noble politics is all about making advantageous connections after all, and he praised Elma's strength. It would be 100% a political marriage though.

Luce, you gotta step up and act before any of that possibly becomes a reality.

The cat is finally out of the bag for Elma's noble lineage. Seeing Isabella's reaction to that after all her screeching about commoners was very nice, but they didn't show us Luce or Snow's reaction to that information. He might be disowned, but I can imagine the marquis would actually support him if Elma were to attempt to gain control over the Edvan house.

Dex-chan lover
The cat is finally out of the bag for Elma's noble lineage. Seeing Isabella's reaction to that after all her screeching about commoners was very nice, but they didn't show us Luce or Snow's reaction
We prob didn't see snows reaction because it couldn't have changed much due to the surprise question. And Luce already knew about his noble lineage and that he doesn't want to associate with it

Users who are viewing this thread