Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 88

Dex-chan lover
So Kalos, as others have said, really feels like they are very guilty for everything going on. Didn't think about it before hand, but with all the intrigue going around, them being "in the know" is pretty convenient to look like they are one of the good guys. Also their insistence on MC's party to join the raid feels like they want the opportunity to take them out for good. Then there is the idea that they happen to have the quality "sixth sense" skill tree which might be meta build for their class when, as MC has said, most people in the world pick things haphazardly and have off-builds. Not saying they have "game knowledge" just yet, but if a PvP situation needed to go down with MC then a person with synergy like Kalos has the greatest potential to give him a run for his money at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
I like how lots of people suddenly become suspicious of Kalos for no real reason here.

Dex-chan lover
Kalos being way too helpful like this and showing up all of a sudden sets off some sus alarms.

I am wondering if there is a respec potion in this world, it seems like a lot of people might have screwed up their builds.
And why do people keep shouting things that are supposed to be kept on the down low?

Dex-chan lover
I am wondering if there is a respec potion in this world, it seems like a lot of people might have screwed up their builds.
And why do people keep shouting things that are supposed to be kept on the down low?
I think we did see they do it manually it without Potion

Dex-chan lover
Earlier chapters explained there is no respec potion and it's how the original Magic World game worked. Instead of respeccing you reroll the whole character. But thats not possible since this world isnt the game. It's why Luce's old party was kind of concerned she'd go around town shouting how they ruined her build.

The only way to level up in this world is by killing monsters higher level than you. There are a finite number of skillpoints you earn and it seems there arent enough to max out your 3 trees. Once you spend your skillpoints you cant refund or reallocate them. If you put your points in a tree you overwrite with a skillbook, those points arent coming back. If you fuck up your build to the point you cannot even kill monsters the same level as you, your career is over.

This is why you see people, including Elma, bank their skillpoints instead of spending them right away. Those points are saved up until they're pushed into a situation where they need the power boost one of their trees provides. While it'd be nice to have the full optimal build, Elma is also aware he may have to dip into other trees in unforeseen emergencies. He did it against the Mad Head in the early chapters to get Vital Blow, a meh attack skill. It wasn't particularly useful as an attack skill in that battle. What he wanted out of that skill was the short leap it included so he could keep on dodging and make up for the Heavy Knight's poor agility.

Elma has noted that many people in this world do not try unexplored builds and always play it safe. They mostly build for survivability and what other adventurers before have found success with. In his words, "build research has entirely stagnated" or is nonexistent.

Poor Hilde

But it's also kinda her own fault for buying equipment that doesn't match/synergize with her own class.

She is out 50k+ gold because of the duel. Beggars can't be choosers. She's not really buying it because she wants it or she feels it suits her. It's because her wallet is still crying.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

or Hilde's voice is just so loud that it would sound like it could come from any direction
I have a sister like that, she never learned what an inside voice was, shes 30 now and still talks like shes in a loud concert or bar.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, way to show the power gap. She had to buy the item that they farmed by accident

Dex-chan lover
or Hilde's voice is just so loud that it would sound like it could come from any direction
That would be a loud-ass voice! Starting from a source so little and going to cover even such a large space in an instant.

Something about this manga has been off putting to me since the beginning. I think I realize what it is now. There is a huge lack of background detail, and it clashes with the random super detailed stuff like the weapons and cloth drape and how the skin stretches when people talk like they're made of rubber.

Contributor
Given that Kalos herself appears to be a prime suspect (at least I think she's very suspicious and has been suspicious to me since several chapters ago), that was quite the grandstanding on her part to try and blend in as one of those "investigating". If she is the culprit, she's also probably on to the fact that Elma is sniffing around and has directly invited his party to deal with him, personally.

IIRC Hilde is already 17, but she's acting like a child so much that I'm having doubts if that was true or did she lie to inflate her age.

Users who are viewing this thread