Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 8 Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
Our clown girl is starting to acclimate to Elma's money sense, calling a 15 million gold drop a miss. I miss how she would faint from all the zeros in the market value of drops. :meguusmug:

sddefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm amazed Alma got the kill without relying on his skills. Lately it feels like he just only tanks and Luce kills but on bosses when he uses his trump card skills does he actually get a kill in.

I'm impressed, it shows he's really getting stronger in other aspects instead of just 1 and that he can do more than just relying on dropping his HP hard.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of some games where the difference between a swift easy encounter/fight with one that you have to fight tooth and nail to not get wiped is whether you can jump the enemy and get the initiative or get jumped by the enemy instead.

Dex-chan lover
Money is pointless for her now lmao
Hilariously, that's actually true thanks to her absolutely absurd luck stat.
Hell, just farming common monsters for their rare drops would probably earn her more than enough to retire on if she felt like it.

I still can't fathom that a level 66 monster has 166 hp yet the dropped items have a market of a million.
Rare spawn plus good items. Kinda like Gold enemies in some games that have like 5-6 hp but basically evade everything that isn't a guaranteed hit and only take a single damage per hit.

Users who are viewing this thread