Tsuihou Suru Gawa no Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - New Stardust

Aggregator gang
I don't think I've ever seen a novel as badly rated. But yes there is one. I don't think you should read it tho.

Edit: I don't think you should read the manga either, shit got both terrible art and terrible story and got the good old axe.
Yeah, I already dropped this. Went to look at its raws and even though I cant understand Japanese i got the feeling that the character's relationships got resolved in what appears to be anti-climatic-ish, kind of weak/unsatisfactory resolution if you get what i mean.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I already dropped this. Went to look at its raws and even though I cant understand Japanese i got the feeling that the character's relationships got resolved in what appears to be anti-climatic-ish, kind of weak/unsatisfactory resolution if you get what i mean.
I can read japanese a bit and yeah from what I could understand, it sounded very rushed and not very satisfying general. I don't think the story concept is too bad, it's just that the execution is horrid.

Fed-Kun's army
Entirely deserved... Somehow they managed to make entirely dislikeable characters in original party... Everything could have been so much better, but this falls flat on all levels.

Dex-chan lover
seriously i have no sympathy for est, none whatsoever. if he's gonna keep bitching and refusing to listen to explanations then he doesn't deserve one.

Users who are viewing this thread