Tsuihou Suru Gawa no Monogatari - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Let's Go Home

Dex-chan lover
He Daru'd all over that demon. Truly one of the victories of all time.

Dex-chan lover
Three more chapters, huh. I wonder if some of it is spent on the others learning about Daru's past. It would explain some things to them. I'm not sure how much Athena would enjoy it, understanding she's basically a replacement for someone already dead, in Daru's eyes, but if such a trifling matter affected her too much, she wouldn't make it as a high level adventurer.

Dex-chan lover
Im surprised the group has kept up translating this manga, they are the true heroes here.
It's like mining. It's a dangerous job to plumb such depths (of quality, seriously, this is probably a top 10 worst manga in this site, it would be the 4th worst if the rest of this list stayed true), but only for the bravest.
They are the dwarves of scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
this shit is so ass and while chapter in itself wasn’t that bad the series still sucks. The only reason I still read it is cus I am far too deep so might as well see how it ends. Does anyone have any recommendations about a series with the same concept but written by a competent writer?

Dex-chan lover
It reminds me of Tower of God. The author made the worst character ever, but it will always have relevance just because it's the author's favorite character. Why are authors like this?
Cus the author self inserts themselves onto the character. When a character is competently written the author no longer has control over the character and their actions. Those who self inserts themselves onto characters do it to jerk themselves off. When a character is self inserted it no longer does what the character should realistically do but what the author wants them to do or what the author themselves would do in the same situation.

Dex-chan lover
So I stopped reading because it was a bad series (duh) and all but then I saw the super low score and got curious thinking a gal cleaning situation happenned but no, nothing happened?

The manga is bad but nothing gal cleaning bad bad.

So what happened? Why the low score? I totally would get it if it was around 5, but a 3? I really don't get it...

Dex-chan lover
I would like to give my honest thanks to the team translating this... i understand my own masochist tendencies by still reading this thing... but to translating it, i mean i haven´t read any of the last chapters and barely read some of this one (Daru is cool and powerful and all others are looking up to him regardless, is what a got from the images)... but to translating it, to have to read, translate, proof read and fit in to the spaces. Is just another level... is this team in some sort of SAW situation or something?

Dex-chan lover
So I stopped reading because it was a bad series (duh) and all but then I saw the super low score and got curious thinking a gal cleaning situation happenned but no, nothing happened?

The manga is bad but nothing gal cleaning bad bad.

So what happened? Why the low score? I totally would get it if it was around 5, but a 3? I really don't get it...
Because this is just a fantastic trainwreck on every level.

It's self righteous, accidental NTR where a 30 year old grooms a 15 year old by separating her from her childhood friend, where the author self inserts as the 30 year old.
And from the writing you can tell the author is completely unaware of this and doesn't understand his own creation.

The super low score is probably a spiral where people see a low score, are curious, read it, then give it a 1, and so on. The lower the score gets the more curious people get, because looking at the first chapter and art style, it just screams mediocre instead of catastrophic.

Supporter
Because this is just a fantastic trainwreck on every level.

It's self righteous, accidental NTR where a 30 year old grooms a 15 year old by separating her from her childhood friend, where the author self inserts as the 30 year old.
And from the writing you can tell the author is completely unaware of this and doesn't understand his own creation.

The super low score is probably a spiral where people see a low score, are curious, read it, then give it a 1, and so on. The lower the score gets the more curious people get, because looking at the first chapter and art style, it just screams mediocre instead of catastrophic.
To add on to this, in the middle of the NTR arc it became a race to tank the score which was a lot of fun at the time.

Dex-chan lover
"The Bonds broken are again being woven"

Ehh.... still doesn't erase the Daru-wank, author.

I feel like they wanted Gundam brotherhood levels but instead got Evangelion'd ending instead.

Users who are viewing this thread