Tsuihou Suru Gawa no Monogatari

well atleast dude is getting is happy life. and not becoming the villain/jealous
i hope dude get his own happy ending, away from them.

I just created an account for this, I want to get paid for my lost time in this mf garbage. I don't even recommend this to my greatest enemies, would rate this negative if I could.

1st chapter was generic and it should've been fine all the way than this disappointment.

Edit: Lets go! all the way to 1⭐

Fed-Kun's army
Japanise writers do not do even small effort to make original story, they just copy pasting “banished mc” over and over. I wonder, how people still buy such low quality content?

Characters and dialogues - low iq shounen trash
Story - obvios trash, zero logic, no developments
The world - generic boring fantasy

After severl chapters.
1 point of 10, it is waste of your time.

Cutting support/supply lines is the first military tactics to win the war, but Japanise manga wroters seems have no idea about that.
I mean look at what Japanese did in Pearl Harbor, not destroying repair yards, oil storage and submarine base. Looks like tradition of neglecting support units and logistics is still going on. 💀

Also comment sections are more interesting than manga😂

It's a decent manga. Not great, I admit, but def doesn't deserve 3*. Weird that people are brigading this lol.
It's incredibly cookie-cutter. The art is forgettable. The writing is unfiltered garbage.

All of the characters the author seems to want us to root for are hypocritical assholes.

We're supposed to think Est is some kind of antagonist because he is rightfully angry that his party kicked him out for incredibly arbitrary reasons.

Athena lies to him through her teeth to kick him out of the party because "he could get hurt" and then immediately gets almost killed by a random ass lizard in the next chapter because guess what? She's equally or more incompetent as he was before he figured out how to enchant himself.

Mirialia has basically zero characterization for the first 19 chapters, and even after chapter 20 she still has all of the depth of a baking sheet. Why is she even here?

I had to go back to re-read Chapter 4 just to remember what Frey's name was because she's a completely generic dragonkin girl that feels like a copy-paste from literally any random party-centric fantasy manga from the last five years.

Daru is a thirty-something-year-old self-righteous loser. He used to be a higher-ranking adventurer but now he's just dicking around doing easy quests so he can enjoy being a big fish in a small pond and flirt with teenage girls. If a thirty year old guy who played college basketball started showing up to local co-ed pickup games so he could hit on high schoolers someone would call the cops, but apparently I'm supposed to think in this setting he's somehow a good guy?

This manga peaked in chapter 6 when Est was publicly humiliating his old party by literally just describing their behavior in a loud voice in a public place. Having him ever apologize to anyone is and was a huge L.

The only decent plot development in the last 14 chapters was the "Romance" tag being removed from this manga so I can keep hate-reading it without worrying that the author is going to speedrun making the plot as dogshit as possible by having a romance between Athena and Daru.

the manga need to rewritten the Stardust party need to fall like hero's party from (The White Mage Who was Banished from the Hero's Party is Picked up by an S Rank Adventurer) or (The Beast Tamer Was Fired From His Childhood Friends' S-Rank Party) and focused on Est on happiness/having to find someone to fall in love or a hopeful future.
In my opinion the three should split up and got home one chapter the elf goes home only to find out she is banished from her family and country and have the mark of banishment.
the next chapter Athena she will live the rest of her days in regret and self-loathing for banished her childhood friend and the same for Daru in have no friends or family to return to.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny, I think this is bad and I'm still improving the ratings huh
For once ratings are reliable, I was like why is this so low rated then I realised it's well rated for once lmao

It's incredibly cookie-cutter. The art is forgettable. The writing is unfiltered garbage.

All of the characters the author seems to want us to root for are hypocritical assholes.

We're supposed to think Est is some kind of antagonist because he is rightfully angry that his party kicked him out for incredibly arbitrary reasons.

Athena lies to him through her teeth to kick him out of the party because "he could get hurt" and then immediately gets almost killed by a random ass lizard in the next chapter because guess what? She's equally or more incompetent as he was before he figured out how to enchant himself.

Mirialia has basically zero characterization for the first 19 chapters, and even after chapter 20 she still has all of the depth of a baking sheet. Why is she even here?

I had to go back to re-read Chapter 4 just to remember what Frey's name was because she's a completely generic dragonkin girl that feels like a copy-paste from literally any random party-centric fantasy manga from the last five years.

Daru is a thirty-something-year-old self-righteous loser. He used to be a higher-ranking adventurer but now he's just dicking around doing easy quests so he can enjoy being a big fish in a small pond and flirt with teenage girls. If a thirty year old guy who played college basketball started showing up to local co-ed pickup games so he could hit on high schoolers someone would call the cops, but apparently I'm supposed to think in this setting he's somehow a good guy?

This manga peaked in chapter 6 when Est was publicly humiliating his old party by literally just describing their behavior in a loud voice in a public place. Having him ever apologize to anyone is and was a huge L.

The only decent plot development in the last 14 chapters was the "Romance" tag being removed from this manga so I can keep hate-reading it without worrying that the author is going to speedrun making the plot as dogshit as possible by having a romance between Athena and Daru.
Youre coping so hard. Est was 100 percent a liability in the battlefield. The fact that Athena was a liability was obvious from the beginning since she couldn't protect Est even with his buffs. Banishing Est was the right choice no matter how you look at it. Est had to get stronger and Athena had to get stronger.

Dex-chan lover
Youre coping so hard. Est was 100 percent a liability in the battlefield. The fact that Athena was a liability was obvious from the beginning since she couldn't protect Est even with his buffs. Banishing Est was the right choice no matter how you look at it. Est had to get stronger and Athena had to get stronger.
I think that yes, he was... but the way they kick him out is incredibly stupid, like, none of those 3 people ever thought that Est would go to the dungeon alone if they give him "you are weak" as the reason why, the elf mage probably knew or at least could think that Est needed special training yet said nothing, Daru has the experience yet decides to do that whole stunt of kicking him like that... way too many plot holes for just one scene... if Est didn´t use the power of love or whatever to get stronger, the whole party would have had a corpse instead of a "protected" "friend" and i say it like that because i totally believe that Daru did it because he wanted to get rid of Est... but that is just my headcanon

Users who are viewing this thread