Tsuihou Suru Gawa no Monogatari

Dex-chan lover
It's a 1 because the writing and characters are awful, the overall premise is lackluster and filled with badly used tropes, and the art doesn't even salvage it. There's nothing that can be pointed to that redeems the work.

We have countless series that would be amazing if serialized that end up being short one chapter promos for LN while this objectively bad work gets greenlit. It's not even something to be angry about, its one to find disappointing at minimum when there are supposedly not enough artists to work on other series far more deserving that get cancelled/hiatus.

Readers signaling dislike for this one is something the localization companies DO pay attention to. We see "official" groups linking to their paywalled stuff all the time on here. Giving it a 1 will signal to them this work is not one readers will buy or pay to read.

There's no valid case that this work is something that should be financially rewarded, and another creator would get their story picked up instead, helping good writers/artists being supported is another reason bad works like this should be rated poorly.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this manga has one of the unique twist in your usual banishment plot.

Sadly, the execution are kinda piss poor.

after so many time of reading manga on this website , i have just create an account now to give this crap a 1 star .
even though 1 is to much this nonsense, god this s*it made my blood boiling.

Last edited:
I am looking for the name of the original series this spinoff is based on. It follows exiled character from the story and has a more normal pace. I remember reading it a long time ago before this spinoff came out but have not found anything googling. It's been hard cause the original’s author seems to be different. It's really bugging me I can't remember the name. The main series was much better quality than this spinoff.

TLDR: not bad, actually decent. If you can't bother to fully read my sparknotes version of it, you most likely didn't read past the 1st chapter and made an assumption based on what you read in chapter 1.

It's NOT THAT BAD. 4/10. People are so unnecessarily critical of "bad writing" when they haven't written a single story in their lives. People forget that 1 is the lowest score possible here, in which case I consider a blank manga to be a 1 - there is literally no content. Everyone jumping on the bandwagon and giving this a 1 because they think this manga "deserves it" and starts insulting the author because they probably sold their souls to the devil and have nothing but hate in their hearts. Relax.

EDIT: (spoliers): previous edit was made after reading halfway, and now after reading to the latest 28 chapters, I'd say this actually good manga is a 7/10. People seem to think that Est is the MC- he is not. Immediately after reading the 1st chapter, everyone started to assume everything. The manga literally focuses 90% on the original party that kicked him out. It shows a realistic counter perspective to the over-saturated "kicked from my party" manga. It shows how while yes, the "hero" that was kicked out, does get super strong with some ability, and yes, the party gets weaker- AND then the story goes into depth about each of the character's flaws.

Daru literally brought the team back together. Frey and Athena learned how to coordinate and work together. Daru was "holding back" due to the fact that he was in a previous party in which someone he really cared about died. The manga literally shows character development in each of them. Mirialia herself was holding back because she was happy just seeing Athena happy. But after Daru's involvement and the demon showing up, Daru's advice brought her strength out to actually do some shit to protect people she care about. Now only that, he made "evil Est" realize that they wanted to keep him safe rather than anything. Est finally realizes and no "revenge" happens, but instead his own character develops further.

Daru did NOT cuck Est. Stop getting your feelings hurt on behalf of a fictional character. Daru literally had to pick up this drunk ass girl and put her in bed. He noticed she was pretty but IMMEDIATELY thought "bruh I'm like 20, nah bruh". That was literally it.
Est literally has a fcking meltdown saying " I will show them how useful I am" and chapters later when the party literally gets stronger again with Daru's guidance, he says "why are they not pleading me to join back" with an expression on his face saying "y'all ain't shit without me, wth happened". Est is quite literally "white savior syndrome", and most of y'all got cucked from that so you start hating on this manga. Daru took Athena out on a "date" to clear her mind. Bro had literally 0 intention of romance. Guy is literally the mature adult here telling Athena to take a chill pill and relax.

If people actually read past chapter 5, it actually slowly explains and shows everything.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread