Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill o Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
so i guess this isn't necessarily about clearing a hundred worlds anymore. the sad truth is that this series to be completed with a happy ending on our hero party with Ed deciding not to go a second round after all. if he were to choose to do so, we'd be in for a very, very, long ride, if every door/world would lead to this much plot.
From what I hear, he still continues to clear worlds.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just glad that thousand of years of experience in reading manga has given me a heads up that I should not tilt my head or snap my neck just to read that one panel where it shows the research title cuz there should be a zoomed in version of it :kek:

Dex-chan lover
This is all new indeed, the WN never mentioned Tia's side of the story before reaching Ed so tis gonna be good~
Does this not have an LN?:thonk:

When it comes to adaptations of WN/LNs, the LN supersedes the WN as "the source material," both for manga and anime adaptations. (Unless it’s a manga like Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan that does its own thing, lmao.)

So, the question here would be if this has an LN, and what the development is like in said LN.

Dex-chan lover
From what i saw some people say, they wont become a couple, its just kinda implied by the end of the WN? I hope thats not the case and we get to see them get together.

TIA IS SUCH A CUTIEE
I've read several times that romance is pretty much non-existent in the story which makes all these chapters retroactively pointless. Why build up something like this but not do the pay off?

Users who are viewing this thread