Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill o Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this!

Hopefully Tia can join Ed in going to other worlds (hopefully it is how the god intended it to happen).

So will she be using the mana concentrated in the demon realm?

Aggregator gang
What I'm saying is they should have saved the moment of her arriving till the end of these chapters. It would have lead to a more impactful moment as opposed to how rushed it felt in the last chapter.
However, that's not the case with the WN; it provided no explanation for her sudden appearance, leaving readers wondering, "How did she get in there?" I don't believe it's rushed—in fact, I've seen manga that were indeed rushed, and this isn't one of them.

Dex-chan lover
so she's now 20 years older than him since she just gained another 10 years of life experience. i wonder why the author wants to keep her older than him by such an amount.
Mentally, Ed is something like 120-130 yo, since the first loop through 100 worlds took him about 100 years.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :bocchiwave: :headpat: :wooow: :thumbsup:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Power Uploader
I have so much to say, I'm about to go on a nerd ramble

First!! It starts with showing us a glimpse of the kingdom, and for the millionth time, the art is just so beautiful. It's clean and concise. The panelling can also get creative sometimes.

Second!! I absolutely love how when Tia explains the way to find Ed, Alexis immediately goes "Okay so I can do this, this and this to help" without wasting a breath. I see what the author did there and I REALLY REALLY like it. It strongly shows how it's not only Tia who cares about Ed that much.
This does two things, the first is avoiding the usual "female character being the only one caring about the MC who parted ways" cliche. The second is not following the usual Japanese reaction of "eh?! haa?! oooooaaah!!" when Alexis was told how to find Ed. That was a really nice touch and I appreciate it.
I also love the little lines that really cement how much they care about Ed. Like when they said how they rushed to where they last saw Ed, how they searched every corner of the world, and Alexis' last line which shows that it's not only Tia who is determined to the max.

The bad!! I really wish World 1 was given more time. It's great that all three of them care for Ed so much and want him back, but if instead of that timeskip we got a bit more time, maybe 10 more chapters with all three of them, the readers would feel more attached to the characters and actually relate to those three missing Ed so much. Because the pacing was so fast the last few chapters that it feels like Ed barely knows them, which is not true.

Some thoughts!! This is like an idea you have while sitting on the toilet. 100 worlds, 100 stories. This is something you can easily cheese your way out of, by not focusing much on any world. But this is also something that can turn into a labyrinthine work with incredible depth. It really saddens me that someone said that the novel after World 1 becomes shit. I really hope the manga can be different in how it approaches things.

Dex-chan lover
So with this is returning to previous worlds after saving them possible for Ed now?:thonk: :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
soo.. if this is added story content thats not explained in source WN, then theres big chance this wont get axed/finished soon like so many are afraid of. its the exact thing a mangaka would do if that were the case after all

in other words, we are eating good

Dex-chan lover

God damnit!! Why is he doing a 3rd run?!

One of hero's member party killed him thus he reset once again

Some thoughts!! This is like an idea you have while sitting on the toilet. 100 worlds, 100 stories. This is something you can easily cheese your way out of, by not focusing much on any world. But this is also something that can turn into a labyrinthine work with incredible depth. It really saddens me that someone said that the novel after World 1 becomes shit. I really hope the manga can be different in how it approaches things.

As a WN reader myself
No, the WN didn't become shit
It's just everyone have too much expectations
It kinda like Avengers after IW/endgame which is peak, but every after that is just average.

You cant have all arc to be all time peak, can't you?

That being said. It's true though, a few arc after Alexis world is just your normal adventuring so nothing spicy.

I personally find 2nd-5th arc is boring af without notable worthy but 6th arc onwards is where the actual plot is progressing

Users who are viewing this thread