Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill o Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Does this not have an LN?:thonk:

When it comes to adaptations of WN/LNs, the LN supersedes the WN as "the source material," both for manga and anime adaptations. (Unless it’s a manga like Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan that does its own thing, lmao.)

So, the question here would be if this has an LN, and what the development is like in said LN.
There is a LN yes, but for the most part is the same as the WN, with way more Ed's monologues though (likely to fill up page quota), at least Vol.1 is, change you gonna see at first glance in the LN, is that they moved the name of the WN prologue last chapter (called The 101st Prologue), to be the epilogue of the Vol.1, but only the name, the contents are generally the same as the WN chapter 1 last chapter

As for the other, usually yes, LN is the source if there is one, but when it comes to animes, it goes 50/50 nowadays, if the manga is bigger than the source material (either by sales or publisher), the anime is going to be based on that, you have Tensura as an example (which anime is on chokehold by kodansha manga, because the LN publisher is smaller), Reincarnated Aristocrat, Reincarnated as the 7th Prince, Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, etc, or Loner in Another World for this upcoming season, then you have whatever they did with Mob kara Hajimaru

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like that this isn't some arsepull as far as i can tell rn

Like she spent clearly alot of time and resources in this and is only capable of achieving this because everyone else is backing her.

Usually this would be some quick bullshit deuce ex machina that hands out teleportation on that scale like candy in order to get the plot moving

Double-page supporter
I feel they shouldn't have ended last chapter with her arriving already. This chapter is how it should be but feels off now.
But there's much more to the story, unless you'd prefer us to read the light novel or web novel. Moreover, if these next few chapters never occurred, we would be left wondering how she arrived at that point, among other things. This is how masterpiece titles are forged, and I am delighted to read it over and over again.

Dex-chan lover
star.gif

Dex-chan lover
so i guess this isn't necessarily about clearing a hundred worlds anymore. the sad truth is that this series to be completed with a happy ending on our hero party with Ed deciding not to go a second round after all. if he were to choose to do so, we'd be in for a very, very, long ride, if every door/world would lead to this much plot.
No, no, the premise is still clearing 100 worlds, just clearing them with Tia and making them all happy endings this time around. I didn't read the full WN, but I've reading probably the next 200 manga chapters, and they are all in different worlds.

Dex-chan lover
No, no, the premise is still clearing 100 worlds, just clearing them with Tia and making them all happy endings this time around. I didn't read the full WN, but I've reading probably the next 200 manga chapters, and they are all in different worlds.
It's a monthly manga. If it went on for 200 chapters it'll be running longer than One Piece. Probably it'll be cancelled long before the story is finished.

I just hope we get to see at least 3 more worlds before that happens.

Dex-chan lover
But there's much more to the story, unless you'd prefer us to read the light novel or web novel. Moreover, if these next few chapters never occurred, we would be left wondering how she arrived at that point, among other things. This is how masterpiece titles are forged, and I am delighted to read it over and over again.
What I'm saying is they should have saved the moment of her arriving till the end of these chapters. It would have lead to a more impactful moment as opposed to how rushed it felt in the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I am sure Gonzo would love to read this.

From which chapter third lap start? :meguupog:
around 250chs i forgot. But it start with Ed joining Burn's party and got killed by another heroine

why did they go back for the 3rd time?
one of Ed's party member betrayed him by killing
From what i saw some people say, they wont become a couple, its just kinda implied by the end of the WN? I hope thats not the case and we get to see them get together.

TIA IS SUCH A CUTIEE

This WN does not have any romance at all
Tia and Edd is just your wholesome siblings
Even Tia said she's fine if Edd get a lover even though she would be sad if he leave him

That being said
Manga is LN adaptation with no eng translation so no one know how it is going. Let's hope there will be a romance

Dex-chan lover
so she's now 20 years older than him since she just gained another 10 years of life experience. i wonder why the author wants to keep her older than him by such an amount.

Users who are viewing this thread