Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill o Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2 - Memory's Fortune: The Quest for Hidden Treasures…

Contributor
id rather have the chapter fully. The chapters with .1, .2 ,.3 iriitate me :/. Ty in advance shadow-sama.

Dex-chan lover
Not to defend possible spoilers, but i guess there still exist people that never read the manga descriptions uh, even chapter 1 give you this foreshadow, are you people even reading the same lol
That's one of the reasons why I normally don't read summaries. They tend to have unnecesary spoilers for no good reason, and the last line of this manga's summary is a perfect example. Page number 4 of the first chapter is the same, though vague enough that most people don't really realize what it represents imo.

In any case, what that guy said was an outright spoiler, so it should be treated as such.

Dex-chan lover
honestly as long as it's getting released I don't mind the long wait, take your time.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the high quality translations, take your time you guys.

This series makes me tear up almost every chapter with the small Tia flashbacks every now and then.

Thank you for your work guys and the message at the end. I think the current way of release is fine, waiting is hard but it's worth it.

In all honesty.....i wish i knew as well
You can think of a WN largely speaking as a draft of a story (assuming a publisher picks the story up). The LN is one that has an editor and may have been revised or expanded, possibly even changed if reaction to the same part of the WN was incredibly negative.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :aquadrink: :hearts:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
We don't mind broo, This manga good, take your time and do good one instead of rushing it :thumbsup:

Double-page supporter
Will Tia and mc get into a romantic relationship or will it always stay platonic? just a quick spoiler (using the spoiler thing) without explaining any further than my question will do thx!
it's mostly platonic, they only got together at the end of the WN

Dex-chan lover
I like this story as a progression of the "Hero party fired MC from their group" trope. In this one, people did truly care about each others and it is show well enough through the story.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! My vote is for yall to take your time and make a high quality translation rather than rushing it.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, these last two chapters really took a dive off the deep end of creative license.

They changed a bunch of little stuff like how the compass was supposed to be introduced, the miner's motivation, how the rock worm was fought, and just skipped over the blood blade! (In the WN that sword a big deal to MC, he's very proud of it and it's relevant to several different plot points later on)

And of course there's a whole new antagonist they just made up!

Users who are viewing this thread