Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill o Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2 - Memory's Fortune: The Quest for Hidden Treasures…

Dex-chan lover
This my be my dumbest question, but I really have been holding for a long time… what’s the difference between a WN and a LN?
A Web Novel (WN) is entirely digitally published, whereas a Light Novel (LN) is digitally and physically published (ie you can find it in a bookstore).

Dex-chan lover
You can think of a WN largely speaking as a draft of a story (assuming a publisher picks the story up). The LN is one that has an editor and may have been revised or expanded, possibly even changed if reaction to the same part of the WN was incredibly negative.
That good sir, i know too as well

Double-page supporter
Seems like you need an account at NU to access the links now. It didn't work that way before.
Yea i figured it out soon after my original post. I was so confused since i was using the cite a while ago and it wasent there so i thought the site wasent working for me.

Pun

One of the few great fantasy manga in existence imo. I am fuming there are so few chapters. I am going to be reading the novel now. Thank you for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely, take your time with quality scans.

I really love the art. Just look at Tia, she took off her blouse or crop top w/e that is cause she knows it's going to be hot while forging O _O So cool, oh gosh. This tiny details make this very relatable and I appreciate it a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Most Annoying part of Time-travel begins when villains began to change from mouse to aliens mouse🙄...

Aggregator gang
To Shadow-sama Scans and SlayerScans

Your Cute Waifu

Tia                   ​

Screenshot-2023-09-23-04-25-51-740-com-android-chrome.png
Only one thing to do, MC:
WIFE HER, STAT

Dex-chan lover
haha he not only got Tia to be fond of him but Alexis too

My guy got some rizz there

Dex-chan lover
AGHHH a clueless smitten Tia is so endearing~

"Don't worry. I am here to watch you, not the forging itself after all" ED CMON MAN I would've proposed right then and there. Istg if he saves this world but leaves Tia to save the others I will be PISSED. I hope Tia comes with him if he does venture to other worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread