Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 12 - The True Hero

yo, anyone can guess whats the rest of cut out text in p26? Why ..e you ...owing ...hese ...se- ...ods!?

i can only guess up to "why are you showing.. "

Dex-chan lover
The compass only tells direction & not distance? Well folks this is why you learn basic trig.
You don't even need trig if you have accurate maps and a compus. You can just solve it graphically! Just mark direction from 2 or more points while not moving in the direction of the compus. Then extend the lines till they intersect to get the location.

Double-page supporter
MOON! LIGHT! GREAT! SWORD!

This manga is now officially a souls-like.

Double-page supporter
Damn, some stellar visuals in this chapter. Absolutely jaw-dropping...

Also, I do love the Tia statue.

Fed-Kun's army
They keep saying Alexis made the wrong decision saving Tia over himself, but it turns out it was exactly the right decision, because if he had saved himself, he would have just ended up dying on some other expedition, no one would have been there to inspire Ed to go back, and the real Hero's Sword would never have been found.

Congrats on the manga for not taking the easy, boring route, and having Ed pull the sword, but props for teasing it.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is fire, if it turns out to only be an ad for the LN or ends nowhere near the conclusion of the LN then I honestly lose all hope in Isekai adaptations.
It's happen to the wolf

Damn it that one is so good and just ended there

Slightly crazy idea, but I think the voice talking to Alexis here is actually the voice of the Alexis of the previous world based on what it says and it's 1st person narration

Dex-chan lover
Praise Tia :thumbsup:
PGhDuZ0.png

Dex-chan lover
so far this is the only manga where Hero as a side character, their personality are very very likeable. usualy in other manga like Arifureta, Shield Hero, etc the Hero are so dump and unlikeable but not in this manga
Kinda sad that we are in an era where LN and manga only loves to shows dumb and unlikeable hero.

Users who are viewing this thread