Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Ugh this series so good, I hate that it is monthly. I don’t mind the TL taking longer since we got 60~ pages of content at once but I need sustenance. I would pick up the WN but I got like 3 other lengthy LNs on my read list.

Hopefully these next few months fly by cuz I neeeed moreeee
Good things must be monthly or else we get 1 page weekly's ( 1:39 ).

Dex-chan lover
pretty much a spoiler on who ed really is which is the true demon lord

How does that even work or make sense for someone from our world who also traveled to 100 other worlds. Was he the evil deity who got brainwashed and thrown in to this loop for rehab by the other god/gods? Does he have 100 other copies in every world. So many questions for it to make any sense.

Dex-chan lover
How does that even work or make sense for someone from our world who also traveled to 100 other worlds. Was he the evil deity who got brainwashed and thrown in to this loop for rehab by the other god/gods? Does he have 100 other copies in every world. So many questions for it to make any sense.
To make it more sense

Endroll (true maou which has the power to "END" everything) was just chilling, he never hostile nor engaging in destructive action

It's just the GOD going apes and afraid of him (specifically END skill) and decided to kill him.... In which, God is successful in defeating him but cannot delete Endroll for good

Thus God ultimate plan begin.
God divided Endroll into smaller pieces and spread the piece in all the isekai.

Also, God take one of the piece, fused it into a human (which the Edd our MC we knew), giving it a fake memories (fake hometown), and giving Edd a hell of infinity trial loop just to broke his spirit by thinking "oh Maou is bad, let's kill him" (or rather, should I say kill his original body)

Which is why we never have Edd proper background despite him wanting to go home, it doesn't even exist afterall

Dex-chan lover
IMG_9062.jpg

Supporter
Wow this is a great chapter. This first party Ed came back to has been so fantastic and I'm sorry it looks like we're seeing them go.

Users who are viewing this thread