Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
To make it more sense

Endroll (true maou which has the power to "END" everything) was just chilling, he never hostile nor engaging in destructive action

It's just the GOD going apes and afraid of him (specifically END skill) and decided to kill him.... In which, God is successful in defeating him but cannot delete Endroll for good

Thus God ultimate plan begin.
God divided Endroll into smaller pieces and spread the piece in all the isekai.

Also, God take one of the piece, fused it into a human (which the Edd our MC we knew), giving it a fake memories (fake hometown), and giving Edd a hell of infinity trial loop just to broke his spirit by thinking "oh Maou is bad, let's kill him" (or rather, should I say kill his original body)

Which is why we never have Edd proper background despite him wanting to go home, it doesn't even exist afterall
Sorry for being dumb, but I'm confused
so does he have to kill his friends to clear or do they have to kill him? Or som 3rd option

Dex-chan lover
To make it more sense

Endroll (true maou which has the power to "END" everything) was just chilling, he never hostile nor engaging in destructive action

It's just the GOD going apes and afraid of him (specifically END skill) and decided to kill him.... In which, God is successful in defeating him but cannot delete Endroll for good

Also, God take one of the piece, fused it into a human (which the Edd our MC we knew), giving it a fake memories (fake hometown), and giving Edd a hell of infinity trial loop just to broke his spirit by thinking "oh Maou is bad, let's kill him" (or rather, should I say kill his original body)

Which is why we never have Edd proper background despite him wanting to go home, it doesn't even exist afterall
So are all of "Edd's" skills just his original skill as the True Maou? And the cycles are just unlocking them?

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for being dumb, but I'm confused
so does he have to kill his friends to clear or do they have to kill him? Or som 3rd option
no, Edd is tasked to "kill" true maou (which is Endroll/himself)

Meanwhile Alexis, just like any other heroes, is tasked to kill Maou that reside in his world, which pretty much Edd doppelganger

So are all of "Edd's" skills just his original skill as the True Maou? And the cycles are just unlocking them?

Both yes

Dex-chan lover
We have caught up with the raws.

Does anyone know when the next raws come out?
it seems to come out bi-weekly, tho this chapter was an oddity in that it has 3 parts compared to the usual 2. Dunno if the next will as well, or if it'll go back to 2 parters.
either way, expect another month to month and a half or so. I personally expect the next part chapter to release in July based on the schedule
Ignoring the website release schedule as you should since dates are off from the magazine one, the magazine get published monthly every last tuesday of the month, unless is 30th or 31st, it goes to the previous (in this case next chapter is on the 25th), and how they do it depend on the chapter, since some are split in 2 or some are single (like 15), so next chapter could be 16.1 or 16

Dex-chan lover
So is Ed like the devil? I would say the ahoge being a horn is a coincidence, but the jagged teeth and face in the shadow are a bit much to be coincidental

MOOOOAR

Honestly though what i fail to envision is How The FuCk are they gonna keep on delivering same Quality if they'll keep on refreshing Worlds

Dex-chan lover
How does that even work or make sense for someone from our world who also traveled to 100 other worlds. Was he the evil deity who got brainwashed and thrown in to this loop for rehab by the other god/gods? Does he have 100 other copies in every world. So many questions for it to make any sense.
was planning to tell you but the guy already tell it so yeah
To make it more sense

what more funny is

they plan basically fail which is why they make him go for a second time :v
if i remember right the last time i read the novel the gods start to be scared of him again

Dex-chan lover
I knew this was coming having followed the WN and some spoilers... but fuck I was not prepared for the PAIN :fml: :meguuusad:

...even though I know pain is just weakness leaving the body, for better times ahead.

Don't worry bros. Tia warned his ass about disappearing on her without warning. Now he made her cry. Hell and Heaven hath no fury like an elven woman who is the most powerful mage known, whos had a promise broken. Shes gunna invent new magic to track our boy down to his Mystical NEET mancave soon enough.

Seriously... that last panel foreshadowing the true nature and full story? FUCKING MASTERFUL. When people finally get the other pieces and look back and it clicks? Goddamn 10/10 chefs kiss, Chekov's gun wildly firing in the air, it was all in plain fucking view the whole time. :finnawoke::kreygasm::meguupog:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
BRO SAMEEEEE, Curiosity killed the cat and now that fricking ruined it for me.

Ooooooof. I felt the same way briefly but this is why I try to spoiler tag as much as possible and still stay vague when it's big shit... or at least tagging it with a warning. :fml: :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread