Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Ooooooof. I felt the same way briefly but this is why I try to spoiler tag as much as possible and still stay vague when it's big shit... or at least tagging it with a warning. :fml: :meguuusad:
I wouldn't have clicked it normally but the comment the "spoiler message" replied to said
on the second to last page, his flipped up hair making the horn of the demon in the shadow on his sword is pretty wicked
which without even clicking the spoiler I already knew it was gonna be something relation to a demon so my curiosity took over and I just instantly clicked it

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And thus the prologue of Ed's NG+ will reach its climax.

And honestly even without the remaining 99 worlds, this arc alone will make a solid 12-episode cour.

Dex-chan lover
Man this shit so good please continue to scanlatong it 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for Peak sadness based on the LN commentors who provided spoilers:
All the heroes Ed helps have to unite to kill Ed the true demon king in the white world. Thus the God forces Ed to choose his life or the comrades he's built friendships with.

Or maybe it's nothing.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Holy crap. I knew it. If you search Mangadex hard enough and you're willing to read through mountains of bad stories, you'll find a gem hidden here.
That was a glorious chapter!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread