Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5 - Extra vol 1

Dex-chan lover
This is so wholesome, I expected this party to be this...hero...ish, but its still warming my heart... I saw too many garbage "heroes" expelling the MCs, but this party? They immediately apologize for MC even on first chapter, and it's very cute to be able to see a little bit in the future. Its hard to comprehend how this world could exists as the MC restarted the whole "mission" but its still very pleasing that author didn't forget about this party, even if its creates a little plot loophole

They probably would. At least once. MC probably will briefly visit all worlds as he "reset" everything and have to visit all worlds again. Time paradox as the world "three months from now" is no longer exists...
They would see "him" again but they won't remember him no? that was what I was talking about.

Dex-chan lover
They would see "him" again but they won't remember him no? that was what I was talking about.
Well, we do see some of the characters remember him altho haphazardly through what seems like "blocked" memory. For example the elf and to a lesser extent the monk seems to remember some stuff but can't point their fingers on what that something is. This would mean that when he use the door to go back in time, what happened remain in their subconscious and doesn't actually cease to have existed.

Last edited:
Contributor
World 100's hero party once again proving themselves different from the arrogant scum in most banished fantasy stories. Ed deliberately got himself kicked out, and they immediately regretted their choice once he brought out all the parting gifts he prepared. They're actually fairly reasonable.

I'm sure he'll meet them again because I have a feeling he'll have to do the rounds once more (and it would be strange to show what happened to them after he left if they'll never be plot relevant ever again). Or maybe it's what I want to see happen, but with Tia in tow... let's see (how wrong) that guess could be.

Maybe it's just the copium but I hope that not all the worlds suffered the same fate as the first or that as Ed continued his journey, he was able to help the later worlds more. Maybe by the 100th world, Ed had learned so much about guiding the parties that they actually end up winning with just his guidebooks.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a couple pronouns are wrong.
"Magus exclaimed in disbelief, and Jin attacked him" should probably be "Jin attacked her" instead.
"Jin said with a quizzical look on his face, setting aside the fact that they had driven them out for the time being" should probably be "driven him out" instead.

Group Leader
Seems like a couple pronouns are wrong.
"Magus exclaimed in disbelief, and Jin attacked him" should probably be "Jin attacked her" instead.
"Jin said with a quizzical look on his face, setting aside the fact that they had driven them out for the time being" should probably be "driven him out" instead.
Thank you for your feedback! I've made the corrections you mentioned.

This explains Magus's reaction in the first chapter. She started blushing the moment she saw that Ed has a dimensional storage. I think the 100th hero party actually pretty accurately guessed at Ed role after he grew strong enough. The two parties we've seen so far have both been truly heroic, though still quirky enough to differentiate themselves, so I'm guessing Ed truly wanted to help many of the hero parties succeed even after he had to leave. I'd find it absurdly unlikely for every hero party to be good, though, and I'd be very interested in seeing those as well.

Dex-chan lover
I just read the most recent release with Tia losing Ed. I didn't need the double feels trip in ONE DAMN DAY, dawg! :fml:

Im good tho. I know whats up thanks to the WN :meguupog:

That said this was a great peek and explanation of things going on in the world as a whole.

...additional thank you TLs for detailing how people can support the author in an easy to understand way. Who knows, you might have just helped keep the series rolling with that page!

Users who are viewing this thread