Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1 - Second Beginning 2 Memories of the Soul Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Somehow Tia becomes some kind of joke character compared to the first run lol

Contributor
In page 4 is a sentence missing simply deleted without translating... tbh thirt33n seems to have done a alot better job... this seems pretty liberal translated on some points... worryingly so... not to talk about the missing page in the last chapter and the missing sentence in this one... please don't murder this series...
chika.gif

Dex-chan lover
this is so fucking good, the team dynamics are flawless and every single character shown so far is endearing as hell. peak

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm.... Pg-28 I have seen this goddess many times but where is she from "Sauce"🙏🏼
And i am a CAT LOVER so, that kitty bag reference damn good 😍

Double-page supporter
tia is so precious, i adore her. but the worlds best carpenter aint far behind

Double-page supporter
I’ve been binging this series for a bit and man, everything is so captivating. The art blows me away, the artist mustve worked on something before this, its just too good. So far the story has been interesting, I especially like the relationship between MC and Tia. And that brings me to the best girl. Tia has to be one of the cutest elf in manga. The art amplifies it by 100x. I hope the story and art remain consistent, what a gem this manga is.

Side tangent, one issue I have with manga is that series like this are so hard to find. I’ve found a few VERY good manga but they’re so niche that barely anyone talks about them. Yet the story is better than most trash series that get an anime. Manga is so underrated. I wish I knew how to find good series without coincidentally stumbling my way into them.

Dex-chan lover
Tia's faces are too cute:meguupog:
xjblfQE.png

Tias chibi artstyle and her slapping the hero with her hair reminds me of another manga using a similar artstyle and antics for its comedic segments... wtf was that one and was it by the same dude?

Users who are viewing this thread