Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1 - Second Beginning 2 Memories of the Soul Part 1

Contributor
I'd LOVE it if Tia also has her memories. Maybe she's just testing him because she's still not sure? But page 12 seems to be implying that she has them marked into her very soul, even if she doesn't seem to actually remember everything.

I'm enjoying how he recognized this, and decided to act as if she did have her memories sleeping inside her. They quickly got along well. Sounds like good chemistry, and perhaps a potential romance I can believe in, instead of the disappointing blush-fest and ship-teasing wheelspin that some other similar fantasies try to pass off as "romance".

Please don't introduce any more love interests. I'm feeling confident that the lovable Tia can carry being the only love interest for Ed perfectly fine, thanks. She's all that he needs, no harem necessary.

Power Uploader
Author is really not pulling any punches. I like how there's MC is telling genuinely believable lies instead of some shit excuse and you can also so his reasoning in the thought bubbles.

Users who are viewing this thread