Tsuki 50 Man Moratte mo Ikigai no Nai Tonari no Onēsan ni 30 Man de Yatowa Rete `Okaeri. Kyō mo Ganbatta ne’ tte Iu Oshigoto ga Totemo Tanoshī

Fed-Kun's army
Might do it, might not, mostly because the first chapter is "Otonari no Saotome-san."

And if you couldn't tell from the name, it's a LN adaptation.

And yes, it' that Asahina Hikage.

edit: alright, doing it but taking my time...

How do you request a link be added?
The novelupdates link for this is: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/im-being-paid-%C2%A5-300000-a-month-to-say-okaeri-kyo-mo-ganbatta-ne-to-a-hardworking-neighbor-oneesan-who-earns-%C2%A5500000-a-month-but-doesnt-have-a-use-for-the-money-which-is-re/

Dex-chan lover
You know a manga is going to be shit, when they need to put the entire premise of it into the title just to get people interested in seeing the trainwreck that's gonna be.
So far, first chapter is OK. Nothing to write home about. But I don't see this going much further than repeating the same thing, over and over again, with a "twist" each time and forced romance plot that's not even trying to hide itself.

Dex-chan lover
Man, i aIways liked how Asahina Hikage draws but she focusing 99% of her works on shota was a no-no for me even if i Iove her art styIe.

finding a job is important ... "beep", I would like this kind of job =_= ....

Users who are viewing this thread