Tsuki ga Kirei Desu ne - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

I'd love to see it addressed about what all these same sex couples do about having actual kids. Like how do they get pregnant. Is there some donor in place and do they have sex with the donors? Or is it artificial insemination of some kind?

Dex-chan lover
I'd love to see it addressed about what all these same sex couples do about having actual kids. Like how do they get pregnant. Is there some donor in place and do they have sex with the donors? Or is it artificial insemination of some kind?
Well, they still have things like apothecaries. I doubt there's anything too fancy going on here. If bloodline isn't an issue, they can just adopt some kid from an orphanage or something. Main couple for instance, Chiru's family sounds like kind of a big deal but, they married her off into another family that isn't really a big deal and her partner is another woman, so they can't produce an heir for either side of their family the old fashioned way. I don't remember her having siblings, so a blood related successor might not be a necessity to her family situation to begin with either.

Dex-chan lover
@Senjofuff Maybe if the author of this seemed into that at all. I feel like you're joking, but the thought did cross my mind. It wouldn't be any weirder, really. Human and animal ears at the same time? Why not toss in both sets of genitals.

Aggregator gang
Poor little momo... She had to fall for a teacher. And to all the people screaming "pedo" dude, it sounds like the teacher sees her as inspiration and motivation not even remotely in a sexual way

Fed-Kun's army
There is something amazing called.... ADOPTION

Users who are viewing this thread