Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 93 - Trouble-making, Trouble-solving Sisters

Dex-chan lover
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She's looking to poach her, isn't she? Too bad for her, Mio's loyal to the point of being a fanatic.

It's still far until that happening.
Counting only the important event, first will be the summer break. Then, there's the academy's party and the student's tournament that follows it, with Makoto getting an emotional trauma around this time. After that, there are 2 big events that happened consecutively, which Makoto will meet her in disguise in the second one. It won't be until much later where they'll actually meet as themselves.

In short, don't expect it to happen in a single year(12 chapters).
Very sad x___x I hate it when other people don't connect the dots. "Mio works with someone who know very well japanese food.... Who cares !"
And MC hear of a japanese person... But no, teaching is more important!

Dex-chan lover
Very sad x___x I hate it when other people don't connect the dots. "Mio works with someone who know very well japanese food.... Who cares !"
And MC hear of a japanese person... But no, teaching is more important!
Makoto knows that there is a nation (aka., "Laurel Commonwealth") whose food, name & cloth culture is similar to Japan, especially since one of his students (aka., Izumo) is from there.

Hibiki also probably knows this since Chiya (who is also from Laurel) is in her party.

Not to forget, some of the recipes from Japan had already existed from before.
I mean Root had already confirmed that there were many Isekai'ed person from Japan who had lived in this World in the past, including her first husband (when she was a woman).

Plus, Hibiki never mentioned to Mio that she is from Japan, so Mio doesn't know that Hibiki is one of the two Heroes summoned by the Goddess.

Dex-chan lover
Things getting even spicier.
Also I watched last ep of anime before reading and spoiled myself a little... :(
The anime changes up the positions of some of the events, for example they haven't met the twins yet but mio and hibiki's talk already happened in the anime, not to mention the rembrandt twins haven't shown up yet.

Dex-chan lover
The anime changes up the positions of some of the events, for example they haven't met the twins yet but mio and hibiki's talk already happened in the anime, not to mention the rembrandt twins haven't shown up yet.
The twins is an extra. The web novel doesn't have them until very much later, so removing them now unsurprisingly won't change the story much. The Rembrandt sisters are not twins.

Dex-chan lover
I saw an interesting video that said all anime has some percentage of SoL. They used an example from chainsaw man of Aki in his morning routine, making coffee/brushing teeth etc. So we understand Chainsaw Man is battle horror with a little bit of SoL. The inverse is that even shows that are mostly SoL, must also contain elements of other genres. In this way we understand SoL is not a genre in and of itself, but a part of every genre when the action needs to rest.

Here in Tsukimichi the story takes a rest to show the "recreate Japan" parts of the demiplane, but it also has impacts on how Makoto wants to act in the world. Like how his archery increases his mana, and his questions about increasing his mana output will lead to something (not spoiling!), and Mio's curry experiments will end up leading to future interactions with Hibiki... It's all going somewhere.

All genres having SoL type content does not mean that inversely SoL is not it's own genre, it definitely is.

Dex-chan lover
I just want to see what happens when Makoto and Hibiki meet up 😩. If she goes back to Limia before that happens I'm gonna be a little annoyed.

Dex-chan lover
I THOUGHT MIO IS AN A-CUP, and its surprising she might be a G-CUP!
She wears her kimono the correct way so yeah, I also forgot that she's actually pretty damn busty.
G Cup? nah, more like E at best. Tomoe I believe is around F or G though.

Dex-chan lover
The twins is an extra. The web novel doesn't have them until very much later, so removing them now unsurprisingly won't change the story much. The Rembrandt sisters are not twins.
I think my dislexia got to me when i said twins for the rembrandt sisters.

Users who are viewing this thread