Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 95 - The Talented Secretary Wants to Be Chewed Out!

Dex-chan lover
But, no... violence and "alpha male" MC is all these people want...
I think they're just dumb middle-schooler to highschoolers who think ultra edgy murderhobo is cool.

You know, the kind of people who put "XxXGrimReaperUltr4XxX" as their in-game name, talk about "learning the sword" unironically and scream the "gamer word" with squeaky voices.

Dex-chan lover
I hate Makoto. He is a Foolish Naive Boy who doesn't know how to be a leader and he wants to invite every demi human without even thinking. Also just like the pigs the little fairies r an eyesore and annoying. I saw the little pig girl again 🐷 who survived the explosion I can't believe she survived, I thought she persihed.
I'm sure that when you were 15 and still in school you were some gigachad that drowned in pussy and just instantly knew how to be a leader and the right decision for every problem ever. And didn't have to learn or study anything cause you were an instant expert and doesn't fraid of anything!

This is sarcasm btw.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the chibis would be a lot more than just 300 when he commented on their numbers....

that said, how effective would they be as actual spies? maybe with invis/presence concealing magic or equipment maybe?
Judging from other comments, doesn't look like they are any good for spying.

One of commenter mentioned they are eaten by various wild animals, so kind of mean they are terrible at being hidden.
And their natural behaviour might even made them unreliable for spying mission, since they are appear to be too playful, so it doesn't look like they can take spying task very well.

Fed-Kun's army
I hate Makoto. He is a Foolish Naive Boy who doesn't know how to be a leader and he wants to invite every demi human without even thinking. Also just like the pigs the little fairies r an eyesore and annoying. I saw the little pig girl again 🐷 who survived the explosion I can't believe she survived, I thought she persihed.
Why do you even bother reading this manga if you hate the MC?

Makoto is a freaking godlike existence that can easily rival the gods, for him most beings are like ants. Why should he ever bother leading such lowly creatures? You clearly don't know shit about Asora, the common usual beasts of Asora can easily be considered calamity type monster in the other world, most beings would easily die there.

You will soon see that Makoto is a really complex existence that even tho he is usually really kind, if you mess with him he can easily become a cold blooded killer, his view on life is really far from our own... If he deems you a threat he can kill you no matter who you are or where you are, it doesn't matter if you are an immortal being or you are in a space time rift somewhere in space, you are dead.

Dex-chan lover
I like how much the gorgons here pull from the Fate/Rider version of gorgon, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
That's inconspicuously grim if so because that would mean Emma's outburst indirectly caused the demise of those who perished after the meeting.

They were already on the decline even before this (as mentioned, 'mere' pack of the dog-thing Makoto rider kick to paste sent them scampering)

All they had to do was apologize/respect Makoto properly, but they were too stuck up and STILL chose to move in without Makoto's blessing (this meeting is just for deciding 'if' the races can move in, not that the members are moving in right now)

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the thing that you have to take into consideration is that a (unfortunately) large number of people always react negatively towards any main character, or even sub character, that isn't immediately bloodthirsty ruthless and immediately and only resolving problems through violence. They assert that any act of diplomacy or sociopolitical move is weakness and any act of kindness is heresy.
The number of times I read the comments of manga (Isekai or otherwise) where the MC reacts with something other than immediate murder or torture and they freak the [bleep] out is nearly immeasurable. It's, frankly not only disturbing, it's disgusting.

Hell, I have had to explain on a number of occasions how the (apparently) expected response would ultimately lead to the either immediate or very rapid end of the manga. Such as: MC immediately responds with violence; regardless of murder or not the local authorities try to arrest them; MC again responds with violence; the national army tries to eliminate them; the MC responds with violence; other countries band together to eliminate them; MC responds with violence; all sentient beings in the world are eliminated (not conquered, eliminated); the local God(s) finally take action and try to eliminate the MC, who responds with violence... Universe ends, MC dies. End of manga.
Or, worse, MC responds with violence, local and national authorities decide that those MC cared about are also a threat and eliminate them while MC is busy murdering... MC therefore becomes responsible for the deaths of those they would have tried to protect, because they responded with violence as opposed to trying literally anything else.

But, no... violence and "alpha male" MC is all these people want...

Please note, this, as a whole and in its totality, does not (necessarily) represent the person you responded to, but their comment still reads like those "others."
I totally understand how you feel and I am also often reprimanding people for their stupid "murderhobo" hardliner opinion. I really like that Makoto isnt like that at all
and when part of him is leaning in that "cold" direction he tries to not fully go into that instead
BTW i really fear the time we reach the point in the spoiler, because I can already see/guess the comments in these chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread