Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - What Lies Ahead Of The Edge Of The World

Dex-chan lover
@coldb7 he's not really, say he's about a 6.
Stupid goddess made her knockoff humans (hyumans) to be 8s at a minimum. So he's relatively ugly being thrown into a land of supermodels.

Im sorry but I dont get how he is called ugly.

also, finding someone cute while putting it in your stomach is funny.

holy fuck I was reading the other scanlation team's chapters and this one is so much clearer, thank you so much it's like I'm not blind anymore

@Cremation He's probably average, which is ugly from the goddess' perspective. But like, anime doesn't put too much detail on people's faces so he could be ugly in canon, who knows.

@FourElemental LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

How the hell is he ugly?
Is not that he is ugly is just by comparassion.
In fact he normal looking not beutiful not ugly, but this world this godess made the hyuman that in avarege are more beutiful than humans, and his parents, sisters and members of archer club also has looks way above average so he is considered ugly by comparison

@Cremation He's probably average, which is ugly from the goddess' perspective. But like, anime doesn't put too much detail on people's faces so he could be ugly in canon, who knows.

@FourElemental LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
In cannon he is average, in the web novel is mention he was considered a hero in archer clube not because he was ugly but because all other club member are way above average in therms of looks, the same apply to his sisters and parents, and yes is ugly by the godess perspective she very fussy about aparence and the hyumans she created in terms of looks are more beutiful than humans i mean a avarege looking person among the hyumans would be considered a beutiful person in humans standards, so in the hyumans startdad he is considered ugly.

Dex-chan lover
I unironically think Ema is best girl.

I just cannot stand Tomoe and the spider.

But Ema at least has funny interactions with Makoto.

(And there is no other real option)

She really just doesnt have Waifu plot armor.

And no author has the balls for unironically going for the pig girl.

Fed-Kun's army
373552196_342363678124244_7457126870796083711_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread