Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
freaking knew it..... ok so its safe to assume every "Great monsters" in this manga that fought againts the MC gonna turn into a girl and serve him .-.

Dex-chan lover
@izayamikaelis
I think it stops at just Tomoe and Mio. They later acquire more characters, or whole races, but none are as strong as those 2. Tomoe goes full Weaboo and tries to create her own Japan inside Asora by recruiting entire races to become its populace.

Dex-chan lover
he isn't Saitama i guess... can't defeat an enemy that keeps regenerating with the power you use to try and defeat it.... and there it goes... +another waifu.... still he needs to get more attributes...

@izayamikaelis Not really. It's pretty much these 2 for the longest time. I get that most isekais end up being trashy harems but I think this series in particular makes it more interesting as they both act their part as proper retainers and help the MC further his goals instead of just tagging along as a pretty accessory.

Dex-chan lover
There's a third character who makes a contract with him, but it's a dude, he gets more screentime than both Mio and Tomoe for a while after he joins.

Dex-chan lover
@hypernova911
She's obsessed with the Japanese culture, specifically samurai. That's why she wants black hair.
And she has blue hair, I believe. Or at least she does in the novel. Its because she's specifically water element. Mio is darkness, so she got black hair.

OKay. So far in his waifu circles. A drama loving dragon. A pervert Spider. (I don't think the pig counts). Let's see what's next.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine the manga ended here, with the isekai protagonist slurped by a giant spider.

Say what, there's an isekai protagonist reincarnated into a spider?

Isekai protagonist eaten by another isekai protagonist. Heh.

Users who are viewing this thread