Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 11 Ch. 74 - First Match

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.

I can't just let that slide.

How do you confuse a medication that clears alcohol out of your system with straight up distilled alcohol.

That shit would ruin you

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.

I can't just let that slide.

How do you confuse a medication that clears alcohol out of your system with straight up distilled alcohol.

That shit would ruin you
High tolerance and lingering effects from probably taking the antidote on a very regular basis?

Dex-chan lover
No no, distilled alcohol will fuck you up - and I don't mean in the figurative "oooh I'm drunk" way.

Drinking 180 proof straight can kill you
The potion is designed to get rid of alcohol, not just flush it through faster. It's magic... and people in this world aren't exactly regular humans. Leveling up might increase physical resistance. And it's not like she drank a large bottle: it was quite small.

But really, it's a fantasy story. I was just having fun speculating various ways it could be explained.

Wow Belda is a jerk. His a terrible prince looking down Toa party especially the elf and dwarf. The same goes for Woody too. I was happy that he got humiliated by the dwarf he deserved it and I'm glad Hibiki is not interested in dating him. I'm just waiting to see him get his heart broken when he finds out Hibiki doesn't want to date him.

This is one of the reasons I really don't like Hibiki, her party is clearly being racist and despite clearly knowing it's wrong she doesn't bother speaking out about it.

Users who are viewing this thread