Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 13 Ch. 90 - Desperate Magic

Double-page supporter
According to
Tv tropes, not yet. Bug-goddess is alive, but several gods from Earth come over and put a power limiter on her. They also warn Makototo not damage it when he eventually attacks her.
Thank you sir !!!

Dex-chan lover
"i may able to use her" oh boi, you choose the worst person to do whatever you trying to do.
literally because
she has a defacto "protection" from an earth goddess who finds her very amusing and fun, her later power-up is hilarious

they marry Mithra, according to the webnovel, but a lot of readers aren't happy with it, might change if there is an LN. I hope so because the WN is coming to a close and a lot needs to be fixed tbh

Double-page supporter
I actually love the students so much. Say all you want Makoto, but you'll eventually grow fond over your students whether you want to or not. Honestly if anything happens to them, I'm blowing up that goddess to shreds.

yuno is a natural men seducer huh
HAHA not her fault she's naturally cute. She got my heart too <3

Dex-chan lover
I'm really digging the students. I wasn't sure how much "screen" time they would get but since they've had this much I'm glad to grow I'm excited to see where they go from here.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, the original statement is correct- that he owes his good looks and general acumen to the Goddess' blessing. That doesn't mean that he owes everything else to her, though.
True. The only thing that the shitty Goddess care was the looks, that's why hyumans in that world have good looks. Other than that? She's just a shitty Goddess.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why not just going chant-less like Rudeus from Jobless Reincarnation? Basically what he do just imagine how mana flowing. But this is will different story if chant is like a strict preprogrammed console command like on Sword Art Online: Alicization.
It is very difficult to break a habit. And even then in this verse chantless magic takes more mana to manage the same output, shorter chant and chantless simply gives the user a faster cast time which is often enough to decide the battle. It's why the moment makoto chanted, the mana output they could sense essentially skyrocketed.
I imagine it's also not quite as easy as it sounds. In other titles, chants are described as the verbal inscription of a magic formula and procedure, which is to be assimilated by the mind to form a concept of how the spell is supposed to work. In which case, it may require more effort and mana to many because you need strict mental focus to form the concept in your head, while bypassing the chant. The more you use it, the more you get a feel for it, so the easier it will eventually become, if it's possible at all. Like training muscle memory for sports, dancing, or martial arts; eventually it will become instinctual, but there's going to be a learning curve. How steep that curve is will depend on your ability.

Dex-chan lover
The greatest change for MC mentality after this one woman from before is coming soon

Hey which chapter of this is in WN? I realize that I don't have anymore patience left to wait for another month for another chapter

literally because
she has a defacto "protection" from an earth goddess who finds her very amusing and fun, her later power-up is hilarious

they marry Mithra, according to the webnovel, but a lot of readers aren't happy with it, might change if there is an LN. I hope so because the WN is coming to a close and a lot needs to be fixed tbh
Close. Its actually Yuno who dates Misura. Sif is still holding on to trying to get our MC

Dex-chan lover
Sif is love Sif is life.
Even as third wife as long as she stays in bowl.
And properly telling the Rembrandt family about Asora would be cool before the novel ends.
why not just going chant-less like Rudeus from Jobless Reincarnation? Basically what he do just imagine how mana flowing.
Rudy and Sylphy had to learn how to feel mana flow at an early age.
Roxy is roughly at her thirties by the time she got her saint rank, and at best can only shorten her chants.
It was only a little after two decades later when Roxy went back to Ranoa to teach, having Rudy, Sylphy and Julie as proof when they standardized chantless magic by teaching magic to 3-5 years old kids.
It seems the short chant is using their own ability instead of goddess blessing hence its bad performing at first and actually get better after more training.
Definitely a nice detail how the goddess blessing is practically training wheels, and telling how not using it actually benefits the characters growth.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread