Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 13 Ch. 90 - Desperate Magic

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so it's kinda as I thought. The Hyumans rely on the Goddess Protection and blessings so much it actually hampers their growth. Not that I blame them, if you get told this is the way everyone does it and it's "the right way" of course most follow suit.

Dex-chan lover
Seems yuno haven't gotten her ranger costume huh.
Seems like it still that far in the future, Mio n the dwarfs didnt even start to make it yet...

Close. Its actually Yuno who dates Misura. Sif is still holding on to trying to get our MC
Actually both of them r still open for the option of marrying Makoto, either or both of them, he can pick his choice...

Dex-chan lover
Technically he isn't thinking for himself, that is just peer pressure from the group even if not intended

I appreciate the translation as always, but I do have a question. I feel like there were some things said via telepathy or just thinking inside their own mind, but i did not see any bubble art to show the difference between speaking out loud or telepathy/inner dialogue. Is it just me or did anyone else feel that?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

It seems like sooner or later, there will be fewer and fewer ones faithful to the shitty goddess, especially that it just makes them weaker than they can be. And for a deity, fewer faithful will mean less and less power coming in for them.

Nice to see the Rembrandt sisters with the other Kuzunoha Class students back on stage again. Nonetheless, the sisters will continue to have a hard time winning Makoto's affection. I mean him being the herbivore that he is will be kind of a pain in the ass to deal with.

Dex-chan lover
Thinking about their prospective, the goddess is basically everything for them. She might be influencing the world history so her title/name gets into chanting. She basically add a buff every time people use it.

Normal hyumans living would not get this information and even if they know, the pros outweight the cons.

TLDR:

Hyuman think magic takes longer to boom, little mp, good.

Magic goes boom instant, many mp, bad.

Dex-chan lover
Could infer further by saying that due to the influence of the goddess, the people of the world are her toys and they lack crucial agency that individuals should have. She owes them for their forced servitude.
That is also correct!

Dex-chan lover
Oh... you're that kind of person who don't have basic reading comprehension, my bad.... I'm sorry I pointed it out.

I'll try to explain it as easy as possible: They were making a comparison about the magic chants and they chose to compare it to jobless (one of several hundreds of manga with chantless magic and similar way of doing it), they even mention Sword art online, it has nothing to do with "copying".

"btw i never said jobless was a copy of this series." you said: "dont you mean Rudeus copied this series seeing as Tsuki ga predates Jobless by several years"
You are the only one talking about copying. I still think you are high.
Your bit about reading comprehension is definitely projection on your part. Congrats on making the dumbest comment I’ve read today.

Double-page supporter
This series has taken me hostage, it's been so incredibly boring for so long and there appears to be no end in sight for these boring arc. But I just can't drop it now, not when I'm 90 chapters deep.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say, the students becoming more interesting is a great addition to the series.

Dex-chan lover
I expected the punchline for that "tittle" thing to be that the new lizard specializes in a different weapon and elements which would have foiled the students plans, but this is also very much acceptable. Got a good laugh out of the situation. Very nice chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say, the students becoming more interesting is a great addition to the series.
They r, n each times they appear on the WN is already another thing to look forward for, cz each time Makoto do the class there is always something crazy happening in there that breaking his students common sense...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Can someone please spoil me if they do indeed get away with stealing the demon's telepathy, or if it was a charade for the demons to get back at Makoto? The wait will kill me Dx

Ys y
Seems like it still that far in the future, Mio n the dwarfs didnt even start to make it yet...

Actually both of them r still open for the option of marrying Makoto, either or both of them, he can pick his choice...
[/SPOILER
Can someone please spoil me if they do indeed get away with stealing the demon's telepathy, or if it was a charade for the demons to get back at Makoto? The wait will kill me Dx
Yes they do get away with it and that new telepathy becomes crucial, especially since they can discuss some heavy stuff without anyone from the opposing side knowing

Ngl, I usually tap out of manga that enter school settings if that wasn't the premise to begin with. This one is still managing to hold my attention, to my surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread