Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 13 Ch. 90 - Desperate Magic

Can someone please spoil me if they do indeed get away with stealing the demon's telepathy, or if it was a charade for the demons to get back at Makoto? The wait will kill me Dx
Yes they do. They pull it off quite nicely
Thank you!, i hated that it was kinda sketchy and Rona seemed like she had bad intentions xD
She was trying to get them to her side and it would have gone very well, if not for her next action in Rotsgard that completely destroyed all chances of an alliance

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, I usually tap out of manga that enter school settings if that wasn't the premise to begin with. This one is still managing to hold my attention, to my surprise.
To be fair, you don't see the main character going as a teacher very often.
I groaned when I realized there was going to be a student arch, I'm glad I was wrong 🤭

Double-page supporter
I'm pleased to see the Rembrandt sisters running interference for Makoto. I'm still haunted by the earlier description of why a certain type is eager to become 3rd+ wives. I won't miss a one of them.
Yea, it's fucking mind boggling to me that they honestly believe they're doing him a favor by "marrying" him as third wives, while blatantly trying to take advantage of him. Like who in their right mind would want to bring on leeches and parasites that won't offer literally anything in return other than just stupid association? And beyond that, they're basically saying that they're going to use his money, connection, and prestige, while they go and fuck lovers while offering nothing in return to MC. And if they knew ANYTHING about MC, they'd know that he doesn't need any of their association. He's already a well regarded company, has close ties with one of the biggest and powerful merchant companies ever, proven to be super capable and powerful beyond anyone at the academy due to the academy's practical test, etc. Like just a rough research into his background will give them this information. The vanity alone from these girls are almost enough to warrant their destruction, they're everything wrong with that society. Classist, racist, greedy, superficial, and just overall shitty. Honestly, if Makoto wanted to make this end permanently, all he has to do is intimidate the girls that come to propose 3rd+ wife marriages really well and tell them to not anger him or else, and that'll stop these shameless whores from trying to leech on him.

Double-page supporter
Your bit about reading comprehension is definitely projection on your part. Congrats on making the dumbest comment I’ve read today.
You're still gonna act like it wasn't YOU who first talked about "copying"? You are the one who inserted meaning into someone else's comment - meaning that didn't come from the words they typed. So what would you call that, if not a clear and obvious reading mistake?

Even after you got corrected by @WereMuppet, you're just going to continue doubling down. At this point it's just a tantrum. The adult thing to do (at a minimum) is - "oops, I misread that, my bad" etc. Most would also accept just not replying at all, thus to not dig the hole deeper. But how about you just admit that you (not someone else) made a mistake, and get the fuck over it? In case you have this mistaken notion in your head, refusing to admit your error doesn't make you look stronger, but quite the opposite.

Ngl, I usually tap out of manga that enter school settings if that wasn't the premise to begin with. This one is still managing to hold my attention, to my surprise.
Without spoiling, for those who find this arc more so boring and think it's gonna stay that way... well what do you think the Demons were really doing here? They're at war with Hyumans after all, so you can't think it was a casual visit. The students Makoto is teaching will be important, in a way that's not yet apparent, but will make more sense in hindsight.
The academy town's going to be attack from within, by people who've been changed into monsters, all at once. And the people are gonna find out about the MC's "simple merchant company" isn't so simple - not because they're heroes, but because Makoto thinks to use the situation to his advantage.

The Rembrandt sisters are quite good looking, especially the shorter one, her facial expressions earlier was so cute as she begs... :glee:
However, their foul mouth needs some soap to go with it.
Overall a fun story with a new character at the end of the chapter. Looks more of an idiot mob character.
Still, I'm looking forward for more chapters!!!

Dex-chan lover
You're still gonna act like it wasn't YOU who first talked about "copying"? You are the one who inserted meaning into someone else's comment - meaning that didn't come from the words they typed. So what would you call that, if not a clear and obvious reading mistake?

Even after you got corrected by @WereMuppet, you're just going to continue doubling down. At this point it's just a tantrum. The adult thing to do (at a minimum) is - "oops, I misread that, my bad" etc. Most would also accept just not replying at all, thus to not dig the hole deeper. But how about you just admit that you (not someone else) made a mistake, and get the fuck over it? In case you have this mistaken notion in your head, refusing to admit your error doesn't make you look stronger, but quite the opposite.
And just more idiocy on your part. I ain’t going to read your rant Hans

Dex-chan lover
So, basically they've been 'working out' with using magic w/ the Goddess as their spotter, but she keeps helping them lift most of the weight on each rep, so the rate at which they get stronger w/ magic is vastly reduced as a side effect of her 'help'.

Dex-chan lover
On pg 14, he said "our teachers" skip the laudation of the goddess. Did he mean Makoto or all the academy teachers?

Dex-chan lover
Minor tangent. How that one dude was being treated by his parents. Everything he has is due to the goddess, I’ve experienced something similar. And don’t get why people say that.

Users who are viewing this thread