Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Black Death

if the goddess could change their appearences then why the fuck did she throw away the mc lmao

@IVVO

physically, not his japan-self
though, his otherworld-self might just be as fine

in the web-novel, he's described as a dark, self-absorbed loner playing games. purchasing special items and bullying anyone weaker than him. in one special story, it's hinted that Makoto and his pro-gamer friends actually robbed him dry after he tried to PK them.
I'd have imagined him with a more mundane look, with his family rich enough to indulge his fantasies, rather than him being a paid model
No actually i think that is mentioned he being a model, everithyng else is right for what i remember from the webnovel i maybe am mistaken.

All the other goddesses except the Moon Goddess all took their hero based on look...
You are mistaken, if as moon goddes you mean tsukyomi he is not a godess as he is a male god, and are not other goddesses as the heroes are all chosen by the same goddess she simply used diferent forms when talking with the heroes, after all is mention this otherworld only has one goddess, and yeah tsukyomi dint choose for aparence but throught the Misumi sibling he judge to be more adequate to be send, his older sister had a boyfriend and alredy a path she choosen youger sister if i remember right dint have good fighting ability and Makoto besides being great in archery he inherited the best qualities from both human(strong fisical body) and hyuman(great quantity of mana).

wtf what kind of goddess gives a slaving skill to the hero?
The type that choose the hero simply by apparence, really the only requisite she has for heroes is to beutiful nothing else, she favored hyumans because in her view they are the most beutiful no other reason only apparence

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Considering those two have a compatible wavelength with the goddess I'd say part of it similar personality flaws. Hibiki seems to have a good head on her shoulders but despite her suspicions of the goddess and king she's taking the side of humans too much without finding out what the demon's side of things are. Tomoki seems to want things handed to him rather than even try to deal with issues directly himself and learn from it win or lose. Wonder why his invincibility is contingent on the moon being out, and does it mean he has to be outside or somewhere moonlight can hit him, that he can't be harmed, or has infinite libido and stamina doing the horizontal tango? Seems he got more things than Hibiki did. Also, LN mentions that goddess didn't really think or care much about the fact that the ability to enslave others has always led to the user being miserable and unhappy. I bet he's still going to be just as miserable in this life as he was before except he's going to sprout out how great he is because of his goddess given abilities while feeling more pathetic and insecure deep down.
I don't know if I would say hibiki "has a good head on her shoulders," just based off her hopping into a war no questions asked.

Dex-chan lover
@Mathiason To be fair most people would side with Humans immediately over "Demons", specially if (a) they've never seen any demons and (b) they've played j-rpgs before.
most people in the western sphere, sure. Outside of the euro/NA sphere, i'd wager it'd be a complete crapshoot. Not everyone hops into a war no questions asked, lmfao, unless a gun is pressed to their head.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m not surprised that the male hero is super evil. It’s very common for male hero characters that aren’t the Mc to be unnecessarily evil, so the Mc can be seen as an extremely good guy in front of his increasing harem. How lame

Dex-chan lover
The girl is ok

She stand and fight until the end.

Let's see what is up with the dude.

Users who are viewing this thread