Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - Shadow Tail Hunters

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so glad they're calling it the "special dimension" now instead of "special space." Every time I read that I heard the law and order SVU sound effect.

"He went into her special space"
Dun Dun

"Show me on the doll where they took all the orcs"
"In her special space"
Dun Dun

Dex-chan lover
Those adventurers must have hit their heads when they were babies because they are really dumb. Tomoe taught them nothing amazing, she just suggested things that anyone with some common sense would have thought of ages ago.

Like, holy shit, things like "doing sneak attacks is a good idea if you are a rogue" or "fucking with your surroundings is a good idea if you have earth and water magic" are so fucking basic that I'm surprised she didn't "impress" them with her "superior" knowledge by telling them they can use their nose to breathe or that they should eat if they are hungry.
they're hyumans, it's skipped in manga but WN they basically mention that hyumans are more or less only rewarded by the goddess for figuring out how to make themselves look prettier, anything relating to tactics and research outside of that is looked down upon to greater or lesser degree. They abuse the goddess's blessings in war, and as mentioned there's a bunch of superfluous shit in their spells and magic processes.

you're walking into a community of complete noobs who've made their own "meta" (read: garbage that uses none of the esoteric shit) and expecting them to actually know how to use their stuff.

Dex-chan lover
"Levels are just numbers."
--Chad Tomoe-sensei
MC making use of connections to isekai Jeff Bezos again.
Also the Demon faction doesnt seem all that evil. They just seem to be attempting to carve out a place for themselves in the land while defeating their enemies: the humans. No clear generic "good vs evil" distinction between the two factions, which is good.
if anything, hyumans are closer to most definitions of "evil" than the demons by far.
hyumans:
eugenics, beauty-obsessed, bricked in the logic department (95% of them), devoted followers of the goddess, supremacist, more or less living on the goddess's blessings, backwards production and political superstructure as well as a pointless disdain of more advanced groups.
demons:
have a decently functioning meritocracy, anti-supremacist, anti-goddess, advanced production and improving political superstructure, no eugenics, obsession with production research.

if anything the demons are based and the hyumans fucking suck ass. the only thing is that the demons settled on genocide instead of conversion, (edit: and use some dirtier methods in general) given that
many hyumans are not actually obsessed with the goddess but follow opportunistically

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"In a neutral city at least I don't have to deal with spy business."

Really? If fictional works ever told us anything about neutral cities, it's that they are all about spy business.
to be fair, the issue is not that he doesn't want to deal with spies but that he doesn't want to bother with needing to spy for a particular party.
As a matter of course, rotsgard has its own intelligencia, but y'know, it's like a tax haven issue where a small country will get protection from companies/groups by yielding some issues that the companies/groups find irksome.

Dex-chan lover
"In a neutral city at least I don't have to deal with spy business."

Really? If fictional works ever told us anything about neutral cities, it's that they are all about spy business.
And, y'know, real life.
See: Casablanca, Constantinople, Geneva...

Users who are viewing this thread