Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Deep, Clear, God?

Group Leader
https://discord.gg/sp3z6hA
this is the new permanent link to the invite where you can see the updates for the status of the scanlation

Supporter
there is no way a healthy straight male could deny our advances. its time...

Group Leader
Mmmh, let's say you have a master powerful enough to rival a God, would you lie to him?
I sure won't. He's a good master and all, but we don't know how he'll react when really pissed off. I don't mean he will personally lash out, I mean that the mana that he already has trouble controlling might do bad things if he gets angry.
And that's just plain stupid, too. I think the best way to protect him is to keep him well informed. The guy is getting more and more naïve, not because he's dumb, but because a ton of things are hidden from him.
Damn, when you think about it, it happened to him in our world too. His women friends kept their feelings hidden for a real long time... then they get angry when he misinterpret their action, based on what he actually knows.

Holy crap, I just realised that all the people he really trust are actually lying to him (Rembrant, Mio and Tomoe). If I'm the guy, and I realise that fact, I might grow to never ever trust anyone in this world anymore.
Instead of a God, he might actually become a real Maou.

Dex-chan lover
Jeez just let him get some good time for lord sake. Its your master stop hiding information and stop taking his time when he go To à brothel!

Double-page supporter
so hes been killing himself for years and now he's equal to a god AND has his own realm? why does he want to be a merchant again?

@rei893 @exogriz
Si.

@MiiaBestWaifu
Maybe he can have a good time getting raped :

mbdQbR6.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I will not allow abuse on a human who has god level mana!!!! If you do anything to him then you'ryou're going to die so many times...

Users who are viewing this thread