Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Deep, Clear, God?

@aFFi well they said that they wouldnt tell him "for now" cause they dont know how he will react because as you said he may not be able to controle himself (they are also protecting him that way ) i dont think they are trying to keep him in the dark for ever either, they are just careful since they dont know him very well yet no? its not a bad thing to be cautios and we know they dont mean harm and once he finds out how they think, he just has to act accordingly so they change as well and open up to him. This also means they just dont blindly trust him either cause they follow him out of their free will

doing something step by step and preparing is sometimes better than just dropping a bomb on him and let a catastrophe unfold and if they think that far that means they really care about him and consider whats best for him, its quite the difficult thing to do

kyudo is a pointless shooting style though. i wish the writers in manga would stop exaggerating things. the guy can just shoot the bow normally or if he wants to meditate he don't have to friggin shoot. that's what meditating is for mannnn.

Dex-chan lover
Makoto has already won the lottery for weirdest collection of problems, & now he's just pissed off his two demi-goddess waifus. Wild ass sex & lots of crazy promises are the only real way out this situation. @Waoweewoo Thanks for the coming attractions page!

Crying Mio is a kawaii Mio.

Supporter
Last time it ended with them confronting their master as they were uneasy. This time it ended with them confronting their master with him being uneasy. xD

This manga is lacking sexually active protagonist tag on MU, so I doubt anything H will happen.

Double-page supporter
Finally a realistic dense lucky bastard MC. Loving this manga

Double-page supporter
@kanaloa people has different ways to meditating tho...
like the other when feel safe and calm when watching scenery or just playing chess, for Makoto he feel that way when he do shooting...
and this habit is really useful for battle, his calmness is made him Godlike on archery, no matter what happens around him, he can shoot it perfectly.

Contributor
He only gets worse. He gets aknowledged by the Pantheon too.

Dex-chan lover
i read the Web Novel as far as i remember and sad to say it there no reverse-rape for our MC to have a good time :(
because he gets no bull to do it god damn it MC :/

but i am still wondering what is the Author doing? (the novel) is been 4 month sins his last story and our poor Translations (Reigokai: Isekai Translations) is long been forgetting :(

For those that think his archery style is shit .

His mazter wanted to teach him how to shoot actual guns since his accuracy is perfect and he rejected it ,
He never intended to fight or kill with his bow , his style is his teachers traditional style since it's supposed to be more of a ritual or recreational oriented in comparison to combat style

Guys... i dont know how the hell you can end up had that kind of conclusion based on what reason tomoe hide some thing/information from him

But
it's not like that, yep maybe it's a bit too excessive for tomoe part but we already knows that this mc is naive, like really naive and pure one(when his inside image/soul/true self got pepped up by some kid who has some kind of clairvoyance, what appeared is white human(most of human have this kind of image, is what she said) without any particular feature holding some... and.... i will not spoil this part

This information, is based on wn

Dex-chan lover
Godlike power isn't enough to prepare him for what is about to happen.

Thanks for the chapter!

By the way, which WN chapter does this leave off from here, I want to binge the series now

Users who are viewing this thread