Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Deep, Clear, God?

Dex-chan lover
Besides
He actually develops another fighting style that doesn't involve his bow any longer.

Still OP with the bow tho.

Double-page supporter
I'm glad the series FINALLY is done spinning its wheels at the start. I'll tell you it is about to get better/more interesting as it gets moving. Minor spoilers
Makoto is going to end up a darker character than he is currently do to events yet to unfold. But a key player in a key event for his character growth has just been introduced.
Of course they'll be expanding beyond just Tsilge soon too.
Plus that mask will be coming off eventually - in more than one manor of speaking.
Tomoki (one of the "heroes") is trash beyond normal limitations. Absolute trash that only gets trashier with time.
You aren't done raging at the bug goddess yet.

@ givemersspls
>Also, I said this before, but their policy on hiding information from Makoto is just absolutely trash.
It isn't quite what you think. I'll keep this non-spoiler. The manga is doing some things different, but with the LN it is specifically mentioned that Makoto requested they limit the information he's given to more important things he needs to know/make decisions about, so that he isn't overwhelmed by it. So they're using their own discretion for that. It is quite logical on all sides.

Group Leader
From what ive heard he never really develops a romance and starts pushing people away. So apparently the manga is going to start getting darkish and boring.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I hate when the author offers no romance at all. Even Berserk managed to have romance and that series is grimdark as hell. Here is to hoping the Manga varies from the LN and actually gives something instead of nothing.

UGHHHH I wish Author-san would hurry up and start the next volume of the WN/LN already since they left off at such a good part.

Double-page supporter
He also needs to continue expanding his mana, make more contracts, and research ways to ascend to godhood so he can dominate that bitch goddess.

Edit: He could also make his body more beautiful than the goddesses just to rub it in.

Fed-Kun's army
@bk3k I'm a weirdo who has absolutely no problem with spoilers. Would you mind pm-ing me with any additional detail about those bits?

Double-page supporter
Although it happened in an earlier chapter, since this is the most recent thread and could be a spoiler, does anyone remember what chapter Mini Tomoe first appeared? Totally surprised by the appearance in chapter 36, since I don't remember it at all.

Dex-chan lover
??? he stopped at "but now..." what are his thoughts on the two girls now?

Fed-Kun's army
I really don't understand why tomoe was so mad. So fucking what if his mana is getting bigger? As long as he hids the majority of it correctly, he can keep building it up to surpass the goddess, then nothing will be able to fuck with him. She was bitching for absolutely no reason.

And why the fuck were they mad at the end? A man has the right to sleep with whoever he wants to. They seriously just dragged his ass away like he was a kid, not even taking his opinion into consideration. I fucking hate mangas like this where the side characters deprive and limit the choices the MC can make for himself. It's so fucking annoying. He should just man up and tell them to fuck off.

By the way the reason Tomoe and Mio , as well as others for hiding information on "important" stuff , is because they are scared , go back to the chapter where he sees the picture of Toa , they where scared because he didn't hold back and wanted to kill and they only knew his good side.

Makoto is pretty scary since he tends to regard life as nothing when it involves enemys , only acquaintances and allies are safe or have the benefit of doubt

Osmosis.. Man became god.. quite litterally of that realm. I'm loving this. Just get more contracts and steadily improve until even the godess is a mere bug infront of him.

Users who are viewing this thread