Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Deep, Clear, God?

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if mio look angry because that prostitute girl or something

for tomoe im sure thats not the case

so, what actually happened?

Double-page supporter
@ninjadork
Even better - https://www.novelupdates.com/series/tsuki-ga-michibiku-isekai-douchuu/?pg=25

Group Leader
Is this series going to blue-ball us for the whole series? Two chicks wanted his dick back in his old world but no longer has a chance with anymore, and has at least one thing he doesn't like about every one of the women around him like a picky little bitch, despite finding them all attractively beautiful.

Double-page supporter
@ninjadork
https://isekailunatic.wordpress.com/2015/10/30/chapter-46-makotos-world/

Close enough I think. There is some overlap of the current chapter.

"I just didn't see them in that way back then" I have a problem with this line because it's fucking bullshit

there's too many people complaining that the mc never fucks anyone and that it's unrealistic while they should be complaining about the root of the issue wich is the insane amount of girl that throw themselves at the mc wich is even more unrealistic, ofcourse he doesn't fuck anyone because this isn't hentai. so if you're going to have these easy ass bitches in a lightnovel story the mc is by default going to be borderline unrealisticly asexual.

and why is this mangaka waisting time on this harem echhi bs while he could be continueing the awesome story about the goddess and the other heroes and shit

Aggregator gang
I remember reading this in the wn, they are mad because he prefered to go and have the meaningless thought of being with an unknown woman than with them.

Im sad the wn is on indefinite hiatus due to no more chapters to translate :-(, now this is my only haven and its slow..

Users who are viewing this thread