Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Deep, Clear, God?

Double-page supporter
Ah so that's why the Demon King doesn't see him as a human (Ningen) but an 'it'. I interpret him as a 'calamity' now especially when I've read a spoiler from a few chapters ago. But he retains his human soul & appearance even if his growth far exceeds that of a living being of this world.

That said, meditation does ascend you beyond your human consciousness. The inhabitants of this world interpret that as dying instead of being empty.

& his rings should be able to be reused as energy sources for his special dimension tbh. All that absorbed & compressed energy shouldn't be wasted, unused or stored for safekeeping only.

& I'm actually glad he called the goddess as 'bug' from early on. She's not much of a goddess herself, as she isn't at all responsible nor able to govern all human populations on her own world, even if her human domains are the majority. That means she's just as weak as a bug & now Musumi is already on par to her... what with him able to develop his own special dimension & govern some undefeatable 'monster' inhabitants from the harshest environment, the edge of the world.

Sorry I'm too mouthful. Just excited to see Musumi's OP stats. He's basically a godling now.

Motherfucker never love his servant. I understand those women in previous world is pretty good but you should take in mind that your two girls are always in your side. Can you just show little compassion ? But well. Let see in the future how he gonna treat his servant

Dex-chan lover
experiencing death can make you stronger, the basic concept of shonen manga

Double-page supporter
but like, why didn't they notice him practicing before this

Fed-Kun's army
Don't really see how this is an issue. Seems like they solved a mystery and discovered a secret to empowering everyone (provided they can achieve that level of concentration and unity).

It's upsetting MC stops utilizing it. Expand the world into a FULL world, become more powerful than that shitty Goddess and slap her to death.

more mana than the goddess is perfect tho, he will be immune to any magic from her if he upgrades a lil more, why is an issue?

Dex-chan lover
“Don’t do this thing that makes you more powerful, because it scares us. We’re your underlings that should be under your control but we want to control you as our own tool! We’ll keep information from you and make plans that you don’t know about and take action without your approval as well.” This author really needs to stop creating so many plot holes. The plot armor needed to keep their story afloat is getting annoying.

Love the fanboi's coming around to defend their precious too. Always hilarious.

@0riginal

Author: writes both characters as rebellious from the start and makes that fact very apparent.

You: omg, that's so inconsistent because... i say so.

mann, why all mcs in isekais are such wussies, why cant they be like the mc in Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou

Users who are viewing this thread