Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Deep, Clear, God?

Dex-chan lover
What, why doesn't he consider the orc girl, she ain't bad. Doesn't want to pork the orc or boink the oink

Fed-Kun's army
gotta admit mc is no longer appearing as a wimp compared to the beginning.
the ability to expand his magic capacity through 'concentrating' was pretty interesting in itself

Dex-chan lover
Oooh. This chapter got into a lot of the meaty lore that made the story interesting.

Makoto's time in his old world is actually really fascinating, his growing power with no explicit explanation (and also might be why he registers as level 1 for all we know), and his relationship with...everyone in general, really.
Despite his role as tsukkomi most of the time, Makoto is probably one of the most unrelatable isekai protagonists I've ever come to know, and I think that's kinda the point. At some point, when you're obscenely overpowered on a godly level and overwhelm a deity-dragon and living calamity at base level, you stop being like a human and start seeming more like some kind of bizarre eldritch god-monster.

...Also, Mio is cute.

Too much beta...and stupidity. Please rape him for all our sakes... Including his own.

At least he finally realized they want to have sex with him. Took him long enough. Hope he stops being a pussy about it, though.

The first half felt weird as a couple lines from Mio explained their reactions from previous chapter far better than...whatever Tomoe was trying to do.

Semi-related to that, in terms of character development I would rather prefer the four Alkeys (Arkes?), Mio and Tomoe seem to have "stagnated" lately. Granted, [the cheerful and carefree, yet loyal and hardworking] Akina gets almost all the screen time amongst the four, but in relation to Hokuto, Haruna and Minato I feel similar to what Makoto said: "they barely speak" so their individuality is hard to notice. Side characters overall feel more memorable because the time they get feels like it is being used sensibly, not "just to remind that they exist"; the vibe I get from the Main girls as the story goes on is that they are there to:

1. Express awe of Makoto
2. Solve all problems with their overwhelming power
2.1 which just has to be dwarfed by Makoto at random times, fueling point 1 even further.

For everyone who wants to know...
yes they will fuck but in LN it happend in chapter 305

why would he stop training his mana just get an existance that is above the godddess so she can‘t do anything to you

Double-page supporter
I guess his archery teacher or whoever taught him a secret technique to become god, probably gonna be a plot point later if I'm not wrong

Users who are viewing this thread