Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Deep, Clear, God?

Group Leader
They got mad because he refuse the offer of dragon worshipped like a god and spider considered as natural disaster but agree to some prostitute's offer. I think they thought of him as either a wimp or impotent and thus can understand but when he almost accept a prostitute they finally realize that's not the case. Cut the girls some slack guys.

Anyway I like that he's hiding the growing mana. The goddess might realize it and crush him before he grow even stronger. Maybe even using her "heroes" to fight him by making up some bullshit.

Love that the girls are hiding stuffs from him too because they are scared of his more murderous side. Like the one with Toa's case because she looks similiar to his old friend. They are scared of suddenly triggering him again. Which is why Tomoe didn't tell him about the head company's dark past of killing his own fiancee, her father, and her ex lover.

This is one of my most favorite isekai now. Dude is OP as fuck but e doesn't even care about anything and leave everything to his dragon and spider pet lol.. Death march and Kawazu MC make full use of his power to have fun vacation. Overlord MC use it because he's paranoid and wanna make sure no one can do anything to him and to find his friends.

Double-page supporter
Will he stop being a betacuck now? Make your bets! ?

Fed-Kun's army
@Waoweewoo
Just read the web novel, yup. Nothing happened because MC lucky enough (not for me) to run away from the reverse rape scene.

Dex-chan lover
Yea, this is not that kind of LN gentlemen ? . Where MC goes all Rance on girls. It's just not his character

It makes me appreciate this LN a little bit more tbh. The author is willing to try to write different kind of MC (Because there's already way too many copy pasta trash isekai LN with self insert horny MC out there)

@Nematoda I do kendo so I would know about doing mokuso before a shiai or a keiko. But mokuso IS mokuso..you don't need to follow up with any combative activity. For one..you do mokuso in kendo for image training and calming your mind-reviewing your tactical wheel etc...In kyudo you're just imagining that each arrow is a spirit bomb. It's a total exaggeration that's where foolish concepts such as being one with your target comes from..wtf.. It's jargon bullshit. All that matters is if you can hit the damn target. Kyudo in itself is not a shooting style that's suppose to be practical. It's ART unlike Yabusame which atleast is more practical in combat and relies on true shooting skills since riding on a horse is difficult. Kyudo is not combative or physically extraneous like kendo. It's like Wushu in China where the main purpose is to get the forms and score points. While in Sanda or MMA the purpose it to beat the shit out of people. The point that the writer is trying to make is that the MC can't mediate without doing KYUDO..and this is totally a far stretch because just like what you said..there are many ways to meditate. Oh and this is a more detailed version of the first message-I'm basically rephrasing the original message to make it a bit longer.

Supporter
@Suisuigo See, while it is more realistic to have a MC that shows some self-restraint (most of us guys don't go around fucking everything that moves), turning down all advances isn't realistic...unless you're some MGTOW anti-woman dude. It seems to be a reoccurring theme in Isekai (and romance) manga where the MC is either a massive horndog or beta anti-sex fool.

Wasn't the MC supposed to want revenge against the Goddess? Why's him getting power comparable to hers such a problem? Just go all out on the training if you have such an easy time of gaining strength... jeez

Aggregator gang
@PaterFrog @lolmaolol He is not ready and comparable doesn't mean there would be no casualty . He value his family very well and they would die as he can't protect them. If two forces with equal power the one with more experience will win. It will be demonstrated in the later chapters.
He would have visitors and after that a revelation of roads not taken and that would demonstrate why currently he can't match her. That revelation shows if they fight to the death it would be double KO and world getting destroyed. The visitors also helped hide the place so he would continue with the meditation.

Users who are viewing this thread